La Liga | Round 25: Valencia C.F. - FC Barcelona 1-4

Gari

Dembele is the curse of Barcelona. If everything is clear with Coutinho, then Dembele still manages to show hope. Go away!Aubameyang, without swinging, shows that he is a striker.

kattanib

We cannot defend and that is a fact, at least let us attack. This formation does exactly that .. 3 attackers and 2 box to box midfielders who run forward and 2 attacking RB & LB

Zidane82

Dembele is the curse of Barcelona. If everything is clear with Coutinho, then Dembele still manages to show hope. Go away!Aubameyang, without swinging, shows that he is a striker.

What are you trying to say about. Dembele??

He has been fab so far imho

Zidane82

Maybe it's because I don't see Torres as that special of a player, for us to be trying so hard with, he's good but nothing special.

But I hope I'm wrong.
He has shown some great touches today ..

One goal and he may start scoring loads

Zidane82

Some of you guys... Frenkie and Gavi are the pieces that hold the midfield running intense and breathing down the opposition's neck. Our two best midfielders and as soon as Xavi realizes that the intensity is gone without these two on, the better.

Let me put it this way. If you could give a blank check to Liverpool or City now for 2 Barca players, they would put down the names of Frenkie and Gavi.

.... and Pedri

Home of Barca Fans