La Liga | Round 25: Valencia C.F. - FC Barcelona 1-4

behindbrowneyes

Also, I don't understand the merit of Aubameyang for starting over Luuk. Xavi fecked it up. Aubameyang looks funished.

Auba had Covid and hasn't played much lately. He needs game rhythm to get back in form. He has chemistry with Dembele. Torres and Auba can change positions too during game. Maybe can even hit Valencia on counter with these 3.

I do rate Luuk, but imo Luuk is more valuable if you bring him for the last 25-30min instead of starting the game.

Gnidrologist

I'm on the boat that pussy should be played. He should man up and find his mojo. Think he's a player with good potential. His linking up and positioning is what Xavi needs and he showed he can score quality goals for Spain. Let's hope.

Devils

Freeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gatsu

Typical Barca goal of the pep?s era. This is a clear indicator that we are slowly getting back to business

Devils

AaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg

Home of Barca Fans