La Liga | Round 24: RCD Espanyol - FC Barcelona 2-2

Masetro10

Man City really laughs at us. Denis Suarez, Garcia, and Torres now. Man they all do or did nothing. Even Aguero was a poisoned chalice.

Barcilliant

If la Liga was competitive like EPL I'd understand us struggling. However la Liga is weak and we still can't win against sides like this.

Barcilliant

Man City really laughs at us. Denis Suarez, Garcia, and Torres now. Man they all do or did nothing. Even Aguero was a poisoned chalice.

These are supposed to be technical players with Barca DNA. How about we get some players with fight and character instead of these softies.

Jakabor

1-1 draw.

Unfortunately they are gonna be fired up as always.

Tough at their ground too.

Guess I was too kind to Barca.

Eric Garcia is an idiotic defender.

Edit: THANK YOU LUUK DE JONG

Should have won, but very important point.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Disgusting game. All the positive vibes from the game against Atletico vaporized.

Xavi is clueless, especially after when we concede and need to change things around. Can't fix defending, can't fix anything, all he is good at talking and making excuse. Xavi out.

Kuchi

Still, lucky as fuck these asspanyol shits, 1 deflected goal, a 1 in 100 pass and nothing else...they dont diserve the win..so..fuck yea Luk

gatsu

I must agree I was with letting him stay a bit longer. But he is showing some serious tactical flaws which are not acceptable for a Barca coach

Masetro10

Espanyol once again showing the blueprint to beating Barca. Low block play dirty and when you are 1v1 against Barca defense take you chance. Lucky to draw. Should have won though. Weird game.

Still what does Dest, Garcia and Torres actually do?

Gari

Xavi needs to analyze why the team plays the way it played before. Remove the weak links and create your own team. So far, everything is as before. If it's so easy to concede goals, you need to score more.

Nazario1985

Adama was the MATM for me.

Adama / Pedri was the top tier

Second tier was Busi / FDJ / Gav

9th tier : Garcia

Asylum15

Everything we saw positive last time out was gone tonight.

Eric Garcia/Ferran Torres are bench players, never first 11.

Home of Barca Fans