La Liga | Round 24: RCD Espanyol - FC Barcelona 2-2

Zidane82

It's clear to see that all of FDJ, Pedri and Gavi try to be as quick as possible with their passing, and just when we make a few great moves in succession to really open up the field and create all that space, Busquets gets the ball and slows the whole move down.

Busqs gels the whole team together .. defence / midfield/ attack .. he has done this for over ten years. I do not understand why so few people understand his importance to the whole game plan

Masetro10

Also while it's on my mind. We did all we could to fix our winger problem. Bringing in Torres, Auba, Traore who can all play wing instead of starting Abde and Jutgla. What do we do? Start Gavi. I see the point, he can control the ball and press but Gavi is not a scorer. Just play people in the right roles. You cannot tell me Auba can't do much better at LW.

Zidane82

Also while it's on my mind. We did all we could to fix our winger problem. Bringing in Torres, Auba, Traore who can all play wing instead of starting Abde and Jutgla. What do we do? Start Gavi. I see the point, he can control the ball and press but Gavi is not a scorer. Just play people in the right roles. You cannot tell me Auba can't do much better at LW.

I do not like seeing Busqs mentioned in the same sentence as the woeful Rakitic

Zidane82

Aubameyang is still integrating and is not fully fit yet

Home of Barca Fans