La Liga | Round 23: FC Barcelona - Alaves 5-1

Kul_z

Right. Decent then. I hoped for more, but considering we have no shot in CL, maybe it's useless to rest players.

Damn, dont say that. We are still in there. Bayern breaker well rested and not injured. We are for the show tuesday night!

clemente

Malcom.....why did we sell him ?? He is only 23 years and better than Griezmann, Coutinho, Pedri, Trincao. I remember the match in bernabeu when he was unplayabale and destroyed marcelo several times. Why didnt he play in anfield ??

Valverde just didn't have the courage to give youngster a run of games to develop him, I think he eventually would be a decent starter or a rotation player for us

Richard.H

That's a crazy difference from Valverde who didn't even have the balls to play Malcom or in form Dembele in CL

It's crazy how so many people defend him here still when the fucker never had the balls to play Malcom, Dembele, never even considered giving rest to Suarez and Messi. Overplayed the hell out of Rakitic even when he performed like absolute dogshit. Never played Arthur at matches where he was needed the most (liverpool 2nd leg). Amazing how quickly people forget. His obsession with the trio of Suarez, Messi, and Raki is something I'll never understand. They could do whatever the fuk they want on the pitch and still play.

JamDav1982

He was good on the right, Messi could have played in the middle or behind but giving away a fast player with good dribbling and buying the turtle Griezmann wasnt a great smart move imo,

He wasnt good at dribbling which is why he couldnt play on left as thy tried him when first arrived.

They were never going to move Messi just to fit in Malcolm.

It was correct decision to sell him and for that fee.

'Turtle Griezmann' is far better and more effective player for Barca than Malcolm would be even though not been at best.

JamDav1982

Valverde just didn't have the courage to give youngster a run of games to develop him, I think he eventually would be a decent starter or a rotation player for us

Virtually every time he did well he got more minutes and then was poor.

All bar the Real game where Messi came back and replaced him in team for some tougher games.

JamDav1982

It's crazy how so many people defend him here still when the fucker never had the balls to play Malcom, Dembele, never even considered giving rest to Suarez and Messi. Overplayed the hell out of Rakitic even when he performed like absolute dogshit. Never played Arthur at matches where he was needed the most (liverpool 2nd leg). Amazing how quickly people forget. His obsession with the trio of Suarez, Messi, and Raki is something I'll never understand. They could do whatever the fuk they want on the pitch and still play.

Malcolm was shit on left and competing with Messi on right who no Barca coach will drop regularly.

Played Dembele vast majority of games so that point doesnt stand.

mc_lovin

Damn, dont say that. We are still in there. Bayern breaker well rested and not injured. We are for the show tuesday night!

I always think its baffling when people say we have no shot at the CL. There are literally only two decent teams right now and theres always a chance they get Atletico'd. I expect nothing, but the defeatism is amusing.

Edit: And then complain about our squads mentality ;D

Bobo32

Malcom played very decently the little time he got
He was a case where both the IN and the OUT transfer was questionable, as well as how he was used in between.

Bobo32

As I expected and hoped for, but Mingueza right and FDJ centrally - less FDJ attacking movements and passes then probably, but Mingueza can do well as RCB as well.
Nice start to this game I think!

Bobo32

As I expected and hoped for, but Mingueza right and FDJ centrally - less FDJ attacking movements and passes then probably, but Mingueza can do well as RCB as well.
Nice start to this game I think!

Then they go to 4-3-3 immediately, with Miingueza as a advancing full back. He is bad both off/def there unfortunately

Home of Barca Fans