La Liga | Round 18: Granada - FC Barcelona 0-4

Devils

We have arrived.

ErOXU2uXYAEanvv

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Excited to see if we can build on last performance. We are playing attractive football, creating chances and developing these youngsters.
If we can get our defense sorted we'll be a top team again.

JerseyAddict

Excited to see if we can build on last performance. We are playing attractive football, creating chances and developing these youngsters.
This season our CB costed us zillion points. We would be fighting for top spot.

fergus90

A quality CB and a quality CF that doesn’t include Depay is all that’s needed. I hope we can recruit well when it’s possible.

JamDav1982

The team is starting to find its shape.

Messi free role/false nine, Dembele right and Griez left.

Pedri AM, FDJ Box to Box and Busi DM.

When teams play high line Messi will drop and try to feed Dembele/Griz early as come inside nearer CBs. When teams sit deep Messi and Dembele will drop deep/go wider while FBs push up. Griez, FDJ and Pedri tasked with both link up play but making runs into box to make up for lack of CF.

Basic outline but that seems to be way team is going from here would think.

stk93

A quality CB and a quality CF that doesn?t include Depay is all that?s needed. I hope we can recruit well when it?s possible.

i would take a dm over a cf right now.. busq and pjanic are pain
frenkie need a destroyer next to him

soul24rage

With Emerson coming back next season from Betis and with money being very limited, I wouldn't mind trying out Bob as the pivot in the 433.

serghei

Busi again... wtf, just play Pjanic more... Let's just play old and slow Busi twice in 3 days.

Home of Barca Fans