La Liga Round 17: FC Barcelona - Getafe 1-0

Gnidrologist

And some here had the audacity to compare playing against Getafe vs playing against the low table English sides
We would have lost by 2 or 3 with today's performance against Brentford for instance
Low table side in PL cannot play defense though. They spread wide like cheap whores, which is why likes of City, Pool and even Bayern struggled more against mediocre liga buses of Atletico and Villareal not the bottom feeders that they play week in week out.

Windhook

Managed to watch the highlights late last night. MATS is in the best form of his life, meanwhile Getafe missing all those chances hints at complacency after the Supercopa triumph.

FinBarcelonafan

Managed to watch the highlights late last night. MATS is in the best form of his life, meanwhile Getafe missing all those chances hints at complacency after the Supercopa triumph.

I hope this season doesn't follow the previous season. After we beat Madrid 4-0, we played crappy rest of the season.

One great game against Real in a season isn't enough. Way too many good feelings beating Real in a glorified friendly match. Imo.

Ribu

I hope this season doesn't follow the previous season. After we beat Madrid 4-0, we played crappy rest of the season.

One great game against Real in a season isn't enough. Way too many good feelings beating Real in a glorified friendly match. Imo.

Agree. I bet the team and Xavi learned from last season and have a stronger mindset this year. At least Xavi said on a press conference Barcelona has to learn to not let the game out of their hands. That sounds like a step in the right direction.

Home of Barca Fans