La Liga Round 15: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 1-1

fergus90

I've followed Barca since September 97 and the last 18 months have really been the most depressing. At least when we were shit at the turn of 2000 we had players like Rivaldo and Riquelme who were capable of magic.

Team is boring too watch without any flair to at least compensate.

Porque

More possession when you hold the ball and not kick it. Possession possession.

It's like in my school days, if a match ended in a draw the win was awarded to the team with more corners. I think I lost a match once by passing the ball out for a corner :lol:

Only in Catalunya the wins are for possession.

JamDav1982

Not good enough from Xavi that.

Team dotn create enough chances from own positive play and Espanyol were barely troubled when sat back.

They just let Barca have ball.

BBZ8800

We need Xavi to call out la liga for its corruption with these terrible corrupt madridista refs. Ever year its the same debacle.

World cup refs were exactly the same in terms of cheating as today.

Not too many fans whined back then.

Interesting.
People see cheating only when it is against their favorite team/player, not when it is obviously in their favor.

kattanib

I've followed Barca since September 97 and the last 18 months have really been the most depressing. At least when we were shit at the turn of 2000 we had players like Rivaldo and Riquelme who were capable of magic.

Team is boring too watch without any flair to at least compensate.

In a sunny summer day at the tender age of seven Fergus decided to watch Barcelona, and it was a love story from then on

FinBarcelonafan

Interesting.
People see cheating only when it is against their favorite team/player, not when it is obviously in their favor.

Messi and Argentina complained about this ref....

I assume you are still talking about Croatia game

raskolnikov

Interesting.
What match was as biased and corrupt as this?

Lahoz and those other madrid refs screwed us over for uears.
Its not like we ocassionaly get it in our advantage or something.

Home of Barca Fans