La Liga Round 15: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 1-1

BBZ8800

What match was as biased and corrupt as this?

Lahoz and those other madrid refs screwed us over for uears.
Its not like we ocassionaly get it in our advantage or something.

In my country there is already a joke: you turn on any random match on a tv and whenever some player (from either team) goes to the ground (wherever on the pitch), people yell: it's a pen for Argentina, stop the match.
Even though Argentina is not playing at all.
(The same as we made jokes on Neymar rolling after touches or Cr7 faking penaldo-fouls in the past).

6 pens, most of them at 0:0. None of them stonewall, all of them were 50:50, in the area of ref's subjective opinion.
The same for RM in CL in the last 10 years.
For Barca also, to a lesser extent.

FinBarcelonafan

BBZ, you sound like bitter old man repeating same shite every day. I am sorry Croatia lost and not every decision was fair but nothing will change that now. It's too late. Just like we can't go back in the past and fix the 4-0 Liverpool loss to 2-0 loss.

I see this same post every day.

I post my negative shit after every shit game.

At least save the posts for Argentina games..

In the end Croatia did well and you should be proud of your nation.

Porque

BBZ, you sound like bitter old man repeating same shite every day. I am sorry Croatia lost and not every decision was fair but nothing will change that now. It's too late. Just like we can't go back in the past and fix the 4-0 Liverpool loss to 2-0 loss.

I see this same post every day.

I post my negative shit after every shit game.

At least save the posts for Argentina games..

In the end Croatia did well and you should be proud of your nation.

BBZ is the time travel guy in 12 Monkeys. He will go back in time to correct the VAR call in Croatia vs Argentina, only to realize that that call happened precisely because he travelled back in time :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
This is one of the most uninspiring and unattractive Barcas playwise and squadwise. Lots of money spent on players not worthy of it. Losing Messi for free for pretending we have no money and then spending hundreds of millions later for players that didn't worth half of it.

Calling Barca board a bunch of clowns would be an understatement.

Messigician

This is one of the most uninspiring and unattractive Barcas playwise and squadwise. Lots of money spent on players not worthy of it. Losing Messi for free for pretending we have no money and then spending hundreds of millions later for players that didn't worth half of it.

Calling Barca board a bunch of clowns would be an understatement.

Agreed

blaug

Lol, I don't know what BBZ is crying about. Apart from Poland penalty, every penalty Argentina got was stone wall. But hey, he needs to cope with the fact that his favorite team got owned hard.

So, let him deal with it however he wants

JohnN

People need to get used to soft penalty calls.
Every obstruction on the penalty area will be called. As long as they can safely detect divers it's ok.

PhilS

A draw after the long international break, as usual. This is pretty much never a good team when suffering from FIFA Flu.

Co0ter

A draw after the long international break, as usual. This is pretty much never a good team when suffering from FIFA Flu.

This is typically how we always play under Xavi. It must be the Xavi Flu.

Seriously though, a disjointed mess of a midfield and wingers on the touch line, isolated, diddling their assholes.

Xavi is an absolute joke of a coach. He's making average players like Pedri and Gavi look like trash and interesting creative players like Raphinha look clueless.

The "I hope we can convince Busquets to extend" shit is the most priceless part. Total disaster.

Home of Barca Fans