La Liga | Round 14: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 1-3

Nucky

Defence was terrible, don't who was worse today, Garcia or Mingueza.. Attack was great in first 15 mintes of 1st half and 20 minutes of second half.. We were lucky Villareal missed their chances, would say lucky win but still important 3 points for confidence.. Rome wasn't build over night, we still have a lot of work to do.. Defender and striker are priority in January..

Windhook

Massive win. The club needed this and we should celebrate. Away win against a Top 5 team in La Liga is really something remarkable given our young squad.

Lucky win.
We were terrible in attack except first 20 minutes.
We were terrible in defence whole game.

Yup. The final result is misleading. We were quite poor especially when it came to defense.

Horror show coming up at Allianz Arena if we maintain this form.

BerkeleyBernie

1. I have no idea what Xavi's tactics were. Could have been 3-1 in the first 15 minutes, then on the back foot the entire rest of the game.
2. WTF with Barca's passing? Just awful, nearly everyone picking bad options, constantly intercepted.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda lucky to win, Villarreal could have scored too.

Not sure what to make of it so I'll just take 3 points and see what the next match brings.

JerseyAddict

They say you never shit on a win... So better not to say anything and be happy with 3pts. Cause there's nothin good except 3pts.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]

Did I seriously see you write in the chat at the end "Defense was really bad, but we created many chances"? lol

Jaguar

Flair Trait
While we played poor I've noticed we are having a lot more luck. That's a sign that God loves Xavi. Hopefully we start winning games convincingly soon rather than just luck though. 3 points though, onto the next 👌

Horatio

You're welcome
While we played poor I've noticed we are having a lot more luck. That's a sign that God loves Xavi. Hopefully we start winning games convincingly soon rather than just luck though. 3 points though, onto the next ��

Xavi has God on his side. Zidane the devil. Battle of ye olden times.

Home of Barca Fans