La Liga Round 14: Osasuna - FC Barcelona 1-2

JamDav1982

I fancy Barca to scud them.

This is type of game Xavi and team need to grow and kick on to prove can handle it when there is the pressure of being expected to take advantage of Reals slip.

Can point back to previous games there but drawing with a front line that has Abde and LDJ in it last season should not have too much of a bearing nor should drawing two seasons prior with Perez and Raphinha in front three.

Andresito

Staff member
I fancy Barca to scud them.

This is type of game Xavi and team need to grow and kick on to prove can handle it when there is the pressure of being expected to take advantage of Reals slip.

Can point back to previous games there but drawing with a front line that has Abde and LDJ in it last season should not have too much of a bearing nor should drawing two seasons prior with Perez and Raphinha in front three.

Rafinha*

Horatio

You're welcome
Will order pizza. Last game until WC break. Probably will get pizza soon enough again with new excuse(opening game of WC?).

Temptation

Will order pizza. Last game until WC break. Probably will get pizza soon enough again with new excuse(opening game of WC?).

With the amount of Pizzas you're devouring, surely you're out of shape???

If you're still in good shape then RESPECT!!

Horatio

You're welcome
when it really matters this team fucks it up. So i am already prepared for a disappointment.

We haven't reached that point yet. Season is still plenty long to bottle it definitely without chance of recovering. So we will probably win today. But wait until we have a 2 point lead and 3 games in hand to end the season.

gregorrin10

Eh, I guess so. At least we would go into the world cup as leaders with a draw.

Technically yes, but not actually, since we're not besting Real this season in the head to head. Need to win this. And who knows, if they're feeling the pressure a bit more, maybe even Cadiz can frustrate Real and cause them to drop points again, although unlikely. But the point is, win tonight, and we can sit back, relax and hope for another upset on Thursday. If not, then so be it. A win tonight, and it's top of the table nonetheless and 37 out of the possible 42 points, with the fewest conceded goals at this stage in like forever. That's like actual Pep league levels. Would be a pretty damn good send off for the WC.

Home of Barca Fans