La Liga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 4-0

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Don't see how Griezmann is the MOTM so far. Ruined several potential chances with his cute backpasses and several misplaced passes aswell. To each his own though.

I think he was very good at finding spaces in the first half, more of a protagonist than a passenger that he usually is. Obviously has much to do with the fact he is allowed to roam that CAM/RW area and Braithwaite being a real CF.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I think he was very good at finding spaces in the first half, more of a protagonist than a passenger that he usually is. Obviously has much to do with the fact he is allowed to roam that CAM/RW area and Braithwaite being a real CF.

Fair enough. For me it was Messi , as I said was positionally fairly disciplined , barely any hero ball attempts and created several chances.

serghei

Was also good at doing things with the ball when he got in those spaces. Pretty complete performance for him so far, except some errors here and there, especially in the start of the match.

Laplacian

I seriously hope the new board sees this game and several others where Griezmann shines and goes like, "yup we still need to sell him ASAP."

serghei

This Mingueza seems like a defender who knows who important it is to not try to be a smart ass in defense. Opposite of Pique.

Home of Barca Fans