La Liga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Alaves 1-1

mc_lovin

We have a team of 11 nobodies.

Tonight while watching, I thought to myself: winning teams have 5-6 star players and 5-6 filler players.

Yet our current squad is made of 11 filler players who can't make any difference on their own.

Messi and Griezz were star players.
Dembele could have been one, but he is too dumb.
Cou could have been one, but he is playing as a winger and it's not working.

Cou can suck your energy but we'll need that type of players.
These other guys, they are not even a Uefa cup level, that is a genuine midtable La liga level from defense to attack.

You still defend Coutinho :lol:

Windhook

I've written off this season at this point. Not even top 4 finish like what my mood was last week. But I'm full of hope seeing the youngsters stepping in tonight. My biggest concern at this point are the constant injuries that prevent Barca to play with an optimal squad. Hope the club somehow manages to end this amateur physio/conditioning.

Messigician

bbz has horrible track record with players

everyone he rates is complete shit

i am thankful everyday he isnt the club president

would end up with rabiot, and coutinho as the star players

JamDav1982

It was clear from day 1 Laporta had no plan and would wing it.

He more or less refused to speak about sporting side as knew he would fuck up campaign again and basically pointed to his name and lies about Messi and hinting about Pep/Haaland etc.

Pressure should be on him now to fucking lead the club.

Messigician

It was clear from day 1 Laporta had no plan and would wing it.

He more or less refused to speak about sporting side as knew he would fuck up campaign again and basically pointed to his name and lies about Messi and hinting about Pep/Haaland etc.

Pressure should be on him now to fucking lead the club.

why expect snything from stay calm man?

gregorrin10

I've written off this season at this point. Not even top 4 finish like what my mood was last week. But I'm full of hope seeing the youngsters stepping in tonight. My biggest concern at this point are the constant injuries that prevent Barca to play with an optimal squad. Hope the club somehow manages to end this amateur physio/conditioning.

Hopefully Pruna comes back once Xavi arrives, it has been hinted that he will.

Gari

Jordi Alba: "We have shown merits, but it is very difficult for us to score goals and rivals seem to score with ease. That's very difficult."It remains a little to understand why.

Messigician

Jordi Alba: "We have shown merits, but it is very difficult for us to score goals and rivals seem to score with ease. That's very difficult."It remains a little to understand why.

oh piss off

every game its the same shit im sick of it, i want this season over already

Home of Barca Fans