La Liga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Alaves 1-1

Gari

Nico is good. Gavi is not bad either. But they do not play like midfielders, they are on their own. Busquets is still sloppy. There is a bus in front. Keep pushing, preferably faster.

Gari

That's why a new coach is needed. Koeman saw what team he created. 1 shot on goal -1 goal, a bunch of shots on their goal, barely scored one goal. The best are our youth.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

We have a squad without depth and far too many injuries... pretty hard to blame individuals, but fuck me, I can't watch Coutinho. He literally sucks any joy out of the game. Terrible, terrible player.

BBZ8800

We have a squad without depth and far too many injuries... pretty hard to blame individuals, but fuck me, I can't watch Coutinho. He literally sucks any joy out of the game. Terrible, terrible player.

We have a team of 11 nobodies.

Tonight while watching, I thought to myself: winning teams have 5-6 star players and 5-6 filler players.

Yet our current squad is made of 11 filler players who can't make any difference on their own.

Messi and Griezz were star players.
Dembele could have been one, but he is too dumb.
Cou could have been one, but he is playing as a winger and it's not working.

Cou can suck your energy but we'll need that type of players.
These other guys, they are not even a Uefa cup level, that is a genuine midtable La liga level from defense to attack.

Givenchy

I would appoint Xavi AFTER the Bayern match if I were Laporta, that game could end up a damn cricket score and I'd hate him to be on the the receiving end so early.

As for the match, we are so average. Attendance is down again, seems the match goers can't be arsed watching this dross. I initially thought they'd show more patience considering the position the clubs in. We desperately need a Ronaldinho type signing, a player that entertains as right now it's a borefest with Memphis hot and cold

Home of Barca Fans