La Liga Round 1: FC Barcelona - Rayo Vallecano 0-0

Neeraj

Let's go! Have been really, really off Barca and football in general all through the summer. Only getting back into the scheme of things last couple of weeks.

Managed to get a cheap ticket for tonight's game so headed there now. Really excited to see Barca again after a long time!

Btw, didn't follow the news over the last 48 hours - did all the players get registered then? What happened exactly and how?

Porque

Let's go! Have been really, really off Barca and football in general all through the summer. Only getting back into the scheme of things last couple of weeks.

Managed to get a cheap ticket for tonight's game so headed there now. Really excited to see Barca again after a long time!

Btw, didn't follow the news over the last 48 hours - did all the players get registered then? What happened exactly and how?

They weren't gonna get registered but your ticket purchase made the difference!

Enjoy the game, you earned it :)

Givenchy

Enjoy mate, Camp nou should be rocking!

ronniecro

hope for good game from raphinha,i'm most looking forward to him this season. except for araujo i really don't like our back 4,hope kounde gets registered quickly

Gari

FaD7rh-X0AA3YfN

Sailor Mars

Not the biggest fan of seeing Araujo at RB, but it is what it is.
6 years and just band-aid solutions or straight up busts.

Vladinho

Hey lads, I took some time off after the Frankfurt game at home..it realy affected my spirit, so I went for a break. Feels good to be back. I'm up to date with all the news and transfers. Visca Barca. Let's enjoy this new season.

Home of Barca Fans