La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Elche 3-0

Richard.H

Why can't Pedri and Puig start together? do they occupy the same exact spaces and play the same way? don't really get it.

Porque

Btw does it even need to be a Trincao vs Dembele debate.

We have a left side consisting of Braithwaite or Griezmann.

We can try them both and have them change sides if it is not working.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Btw does it even need to be a Trincao vs Dembele debate.

We have a left side consisting of Braithwaite or Griezmann.

We can try them both and have them change sides if it is not working.

Dembele was trash at right if i remember correctly and trincao seems to be a player who loves to cut inside so will be difficult.

Joan

Had to make some tortillas, only saw glimpses of the start. Trincao can keep the ball well. Pjanic, Mingueza are playing roles not suited for them.

Yeah, turned in. Trincao plays well. Not only does he hold the ball well, but is also a fairly intelligent player. See some runs which create space no other Barca player would.

Shame he can't score to save his life, though.

Bobo32

Nice technique by Pedri
Pjanic sloppy, getting an easy freekick, then showing that he wants runs... Yes they should run, but please don't start playing all those chipped passes every chance you get.

pregra

Everything is just random. No patterns of play or trained combinations. Also, not a single pair of our players have a connection. Alba and Messi used to have it. Now, nothing.

Bobo32

Yeah, turned in. Trincao plays well. Not only does he hold the ball well, but is also a fairly intelligent player. See some runs which create space no other Barca player would.

Shame he can't score to save his life, though.

I think he often plays well in a lower tempo so far. Some players need to acclimatize to this, I think Trincao might be one of them. But he is pretty far from what Barcelona need still.

SmilerBam

Everything is just random. No patterns of play or trained combinations. Also, not a single pair of our players have a connection. Alba and Messi used to have it. Now, nothing.

Well, Cowman is a great coach don t you know?He is a revolutionar.Not even he knows his own gameplan.

Home of Barca Fans