La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Porque

It would be bigger than Leicester winning it because the Madrid/Barca teams are stronger than the EPL sides that year.

Girona will probably maintain their CL push and even reach it. Last year in January they loaned Taty Castellano from NYC FC.

So take a look down the New York City FC and Montevedio City Torque teams. Anyone there who has good level and can fill a squad need to Girona, can and will be shifted in winter.

Birdy

It should, but it wont due to epl bias. I think they will fall of after winter though
Since I am one of those usually accused of EPL bias, I think it should as well.
EPL was not that exceptional back in 2015-16 when Leicester won it:
Pep was not yet at City, Klopp came midseason at Liverpool, UTD were starting from scratch under LVG, and there was a deteriorating Chelsea under Mou with his players in mutiny

English teams were not at their best in Europe as well. Barca, Bayern were the best teams in Europe back then.

So, all in all, in a kinda similar situations in which Spanish teams find themselves

PS: Unfortunately I don't think they will maintain their run.
But they have put in solid basis to allow them to qualify comfortably for CL come May

Fati_Future_BallonDor

VALENCIA beginnt mit: Mamardashvili – Thierry, Paulista, Mosquera, Gayà – Javi Guerra, Pepelu, Fran Pérez, Canos – Diego López, Hugo Duro.

STARTELF! Real Madrid beginnt mit: Lunin – Carvajal, Nacho, Alaba, Mendy – Valverde, Camavinga, Kroos – Brahim – Rodrygo, Vinícius

Home of Barca Fans