La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

jamrock

Won all but one game he started and that game didnt win he was MOTM in draw away to Getafe.

Then won last two games played full game won 5-0.

FDJ doesnt gaurantee a win.. nae cunt does but he is badly missed when not there.

So basically we weren't cruising with him & haven't been cruising without him.

When we returns we will probably be able the same place in the table as when he went out.

Lost one game without him and that game we should have won.

60 minutes of Madrid is the best game we've played all season.

So what's the point of your reply exactly apart from you de jong fetish?.

That he's missed? Yes, we also missed pedri and raphinha.

Birdy

What are the chances of Girona being the Leicester City of Spain.

Actually wouldn't mind that if we can't win the league this season.

That would be epic.

I don't think they have the squad depth and resilience to keep it up until the very end.
But they have very good chances to qualify for CL and that is enough of a great feat of itself, and telling about Mitchel's quality

JamDav1982

Well Barca had won all but one game with him when he was MOTM and he was easilt best player until injured.

Last two games being 5-0.

60 minutes is irrelevant.. games dont finish then... for 30 mins Barca were shite and lost game. Gavi playing in FDJ positon plays like an amateur in that last half hour for example and game gone..Thems the facts.

Point is FDJ is top top class and team is clearly better with him as he is best player. No player is missed more.

Fetish.

Keep talking about FDJ. I loves it.

soul24rage

That would be epic.

I don't think they have the squad depth and resilience to keep it up until the very end.
But they have very good chances to qualify for CL and that is enough of a great feat of itself, and telling about Mitchel's quality
Yeah would also be good for Gazzaniga as Girona's starting GK.

Argentina would have a solid back up GK

Porque

F, I hope the City group don't get a second team in the CL so easily.

LaLiga has been starved so much economically that being able to buy offensive talent has become an absolute premium.

Meanwhile Girona are largely in their position thanks to signing Maxim Tsigalko (rip FM legend), Dobrick and Savio easily.

Then they got Eric on loan through City loaning out Cancelo.

12m for Santiago Bueno from Wolves as part of the Matheus Nunes to City deal. Bueno has played 6 minutes so far in the Prem.

Then using that Bueno money to balance their FFP and buy Solis for the City group who has a hot prospect in the summer.

This will inevitably get worse / more prevalent. So in short F them, and in long Fuck them.

Don't mind LaLiga having another strongish team, but for my support let that be Castellon when they get there.

For Girona themselves I will enjoy watching them losing rather than support a financially doped just because they are Catalan.

Messi983

Athletic vs Celta good game

Aspas with his first goal in 24 league games. Was a nice finish too. Then Athletic equalized but Celta replied few minutes later with another nice goal by Bamba.

Home of Barca Fans