• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Morten

The team was largely awful at defending last season too, but Courtois+bad finishing from opponent made our record look respectable overall, i guess it was unsustainable.

Morten

Do folk still care what serghei has to say at this point? Lad is a coward with attention span and recall of a goldfish.

Gician tier poster
There used to be dalitis back in the day, now it's serghei

Gician is wrong on purpose though, i don't feel like Serghei is.

Barcilliant

The quality of la liga is so bad. Despite being a joke in Europe we are top of the table. Crazy.
Despite being too of the table Xavi is scared of Utd. Strange times indeed!

malvolio

Seems like poor serghei was all alone last night. Even the drunken scotsman visited the forum to stick the knife in.

Messigician still the Top G!

Andresito

Staff member
Cadiz to cause an upset at Bernabeu tomorrow?

Let's hope Madrid's World Cup players have checked out already.

Messi983

Cadiz to cause an upset at Bernabeu tomorrow?

Let's hope Madrid's World Cup players have checked out already.

Don't see Madrid slipping up again but Cadiz is in pretty good form recently. In last 9 games since we thrashed them they've won 2, draw 5 and lost only 2. So at least we can hope they'll get another draw.

El Gato

Villarato!
I don't even know if it'd be an upset when you look at history, our current form, given Benzema is out (was key to creating chances against them each time we did score) and circumstances.

- we're yet to beat Cadiz at home. 2 seasons they've been up we've lost to them at Di Stefano under Zidane and drew 0-0 under Carlo. Even managed to draw them in May when league was won.
- they've beat Atletico, who play similar style to us, albeit at home; they also find it easier to draw games against teams playing cagey
- they got hammered by Rayo, Barca, Celta and Bilbao

After all they have 5 Madrid canteranos in team so no wonder these is how they match up against other teams in the league.

xXKonan

Sevilla having a nightmare 33 mins in vs La Real.

Down to 9 men with Rakitic and Nianzou being sent off.

Home of Barca Fans