La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

eaman

Vinicius!

Don't know how that goal happened, somehow got the ball back to hit it home.

Looked like he kicked the defenders legs which moved the ball into his path. Defender should've gone down. Was more of a foul than the one that wasn't on casemeiro

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He won't be moved. Plays RW on the regular and fairly sure they'll just figure themselves out like Mbappe did with Ney once Benzema is done

Vinicius hasn't played on the RW once this season.

I don't know. Mbappe is not a striker, he always wanders off to the left and seem to play his best ball when Neymar isn't there. I think you'll likely sign a striker to replace Benzema when his time is up anyway.

Maybe you go with a different system though, but I think the most likely outcome is Vinicius role being downgraded because Mbappe is Florentino's dream and the superstar next CR7 he's dreamed about. The one who will get the 30m per year deal and be on every storefront and billboard around Madrid.

Is it a rational decision? It isn't.

But I think that's what happens because your team will be built around Mbappe and he won't be moving centrally until he's old.

You know, when i think about, ideally we should go all in for Haaland, while you go all in for Mbappe, it makes more sense when it comes to positions/roles.

Ansu(if he stays fit) is best on the LW too so Haaland makes more sense for us, but you're right that he probably makes more sense for you than Mbappe because he'll slot into the position Benz has.

Allows you to keep Vinicius on the LW and sign a RW like Antony or something.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Will end up with a Dest/Morata swap until end of season if Juve can get a striker.

They need Llorente further forward. He was their best player last season.

serghei

Damn, Villareal is catching steam big time. It will be a tooth and nail fight for the last 2 spots in top 4.

Messi983

Looks like Cadiz will sack Alvaro Cervera tomorrow. He's done incredible job there promoting them from Segunda B to La Liga and keeping them there last season without problems. Surely not playing attractive but they were effective. Has lost his "magic" this season though.

Rumours are he'll be replaced by a former Espanyol and Valladolid coach Sergio Gonzalez.

Home of Barca Fans