La Liga 2021/22

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Messi983

Villarreal with some good form lately. They really have Moreno-dependencia. Boulaye Dia also starting to score.

Messi983

Sevilla playing against Cadiz now, hope they can win to put some pressure on Madrid.

Also, good start of the Basque derby, Osasuna-Bilbao 1-1 after 15 minutes.

Bobo32

If Barcelona win the game in hand, they're only 12 points behind leaders Real Madrid, with 18 games to go. There is a saying, less difference in points than games left, and it is still possible...
I think it's possible! Not probable of course, but remember 2004...
Maybe Alves can be a bit like Davids then, and Ferran Torres can be a bit like Ronaldinho lol... But in seriousness, Ferran and Fati together could maybe make a difference, compared to those who played there before, comparable to the one Ronaldinho made back then. And we see collective improvements under Xavi that wasn't seen in years before, I am very positive!

serghei

What a joke of a penalty. Hilarious.

Casemiro kicks the ball in a way and goes the other way and bumps into the Valencia player, and instead of foul for Valencia they give a pen. :rofl1:

FinBarcelonafan

What a joke penalty indeed. Why LaLiga keeps being joke. Saying that for years.

This gives you a bitter taste for LaLiga. Luuk breakaway and pushed behind, no VAR, nothing. Casemiro loses the ball and has no hope and dives, snap penalty, and no need to check it on anything.

Look at Casemiro's face before he goes down. "Oh no, I lost control of the ball.. Let's dive!"

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans