Kylian Mbappé

Windhook

Yeah, is constantly looking for ways to touch him. This is one looks bad:

Mbappe is like "dude, enough is enough. Stop touching me."

Shitty PR stunts. There's one more video of Macron consoling France players in the locker room. The last thing these players need is some politician to boost image on their backs.

Bulgroz

Don't forget laughing at Kane and saying south America don't know how to play good football

He did none of those. He was happy Kane missed a pen, just like litteraly any other players. And he never said "south America don't know how to play good football", just that in general there are more good teams in Europe than in South America, which is not wrong. What's funny is that people thought he was throwing shade at Brazil and Argentina when saying that, when in reality it was quite the opposite. Not saying it's super smart either, cause context wise there are also MUCH LESS teams in SA than in Europe. So proportionally, it might be better to have 2 good teams out of 10, than 10 (rough estimate, didn't bother actually counting) out of 55. But he didn't decide to go on an interview to straight up say "lmao south america sucks" like morons try to paint it.

Then again, don't see anyone throwing tantrums when Messi litteraly insults an opponent in a post game interview. And I don't really blame him for that either, cause nobody here can even begin to understand the pressure those guys are under. Hell, I have insulted opponents mid game more than I should have, and I've never played even close to that level. So I get why Messi gets a pass. But if he gets one, why shouldn't other players get one too when they do or say things that, overall, are pretty meaningless.

cracken

Irrelevant to the discussion of this WC and Messi being better player... deflection more than anything.

And its not even close to being 'surely' that it will happend either.

Breaking scoring records doesnt make him the best.

If he does that but never wins one as best player it wont matter.

A deflection from what? I'm conceding that Messi was the obvious MVP of this WC and is overall higher on the WC all-time ranking than Mbappe. . It would be hard to argue otherwise. My point is that time is on Kylian's side if he wants to catch up and surpass him.

Breaking scoring records, scoring in finals, and winning tournaments matter quite a bit. Ronaldo's exploits in 2002 are still regarded as the gold standard to this day to the point that no one remembers that Rivaldo was just as influential and that Oliver Kahn was the actual recipient of the golden ball.

Horatio

You're welcome
Have to add: from the video I posted it seems Messi and Mbappe have a very good understanding. And very likely Messi actually likes him. No way Dibu who is Messi fanboy no.1 try to console him like that if he thought Messi thinks he is annoying or something.

JamDav1982

He did none of those. He was happy Kane missed a pen, just like litteraly any other players. And he never said "south America don't know how to play good football", just that in general there are more good teams in Europe than in South America, which is not wrong. What's funny is that people thought he was throwing shade at Brazil and Argentina when saying that, when in reality it was quite the opposite. Not saying it's super smart either, cause context wise there are also MUCH LESS teams in SA than in Europe. So proportionally, it might be better to have 2 good teams out of 10, than 10 (rough estimate, didn't bother actually counting) out of 55. But he didn't decide to go on an interview to straight up say "lmao south america sucks" like morons try to paint it.

Then again, don't see anyone throwing tantrums when Messi litteraly insults an opponent in a post game interview. And I don't really blame him for that either, cause nobody here can even begin to understand the pressure those guys are under. Hell, I have insulted opponents mid game more than I should have, and I've never played even close to that level. So I get why Messi gets a pass. But if he gets one, why shouldn't other players get one too when they do or say things that, overall, are pretty meaningless.

It is very different to give verbals back to someone you think has been disrespectful than it is to claim South American football is not as good for next to no reason.

Not a good comparison.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I for one don't care who he dates, he can be a gay for all I care and it doesn't matter. What did he say about Kane and South Americans not being able to play football? That is news to me.

Messigician

Bro even Vidal is roasting mbappe he did say something very extremist

Home of Barca Fans