Kylian Mbappé

Laplacian

thats why I said 'could' reach in a few years when he massively improve his weak spots but imO he will never reach Messi/Ronaldo/R9/Ronaldinho level as many many people proheze 2-3 years ago.

Henry surpassed Ronaldinho. If you disagree with that, then they are at the very least in the same rank. I don't know why you're acting like they were in different levels.

Catta

It seems some of you never watched Henry. If he played today in his prime, he would be the best player in the world. He was a complete forward, could finish from any angle, and was great at creating. Until Messi this season he was the only player with 20+ in both goals and assists.

Daisymorr

Mbappe at 21 is much better than Henry was at the same age but he needs to improve again to be better than peak Henry at Arsenal. In all reality I think he will probably end up been better than Henry was when he gets to 24-25.

R9 at his peak is where Mbappe should be aiming to get to, Henry was unbelievable but still a level below peak R9

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Mbappe at 21 is much better than Henry was at the same age but he needs to improve again to be better than peak Henry at Arsenal. In all reality I think he will probably end up been better than Henry was when he gets to 24-25.

R9 at his peak is where Mbappe should be aiming to get to, Henry was unbelievable but still a level below peak R9

Mbappe is very very far away from R9 level. He seems like the same Mbappe like 2 years ago I dont see much improvement. Maybe this is already 95% Mbappe and he wont be much better.

RevoTeller

He was absolutely garbage yesterday.

R9 at his peak is where Mbappe should be aiming to get to

Not even 3 Mbappes summed together and then squared could even hope to approach Ronaldo de Lima pre-injury, who is one of the 3-4 best players of all times. There are like 3-4 football categories between them and Mbappe will never be capable to fill the huge gap in talent there is between him and Il Fenomeno.

Devils

EgIUSL_XkAAOfLK

YodaMaster

You fuckers are unbelievable I swear. :lol:

Mbappe will never be as good as R9. They are only comparable on 2 aspects:
1. The speed
2. Their bald heads.

That’s it.
Technically speaking, R9 is alongside Messi and Maradona the most gifted player ever. He also was a complete killer in front of goal. And was as good a dribbler as prime Ronaldinho. If you put all the skills that Mbappe and Neymar possess in one human body, that dude won’t be as good as prime R9.

Also, educate yourself. HENRY was a monster. He too was technically more gifted than Mbappe, and had similar pace + better finishing. If Mbappe reaches Thierry Henry level in this current football era, he’ll be considered a GOAT by all the medias that took way too much place in football/sports. But if I had to bet, I’d say Mbappe won’t ever be as good as a prime King Henry.

Last edited:

Devils

Lots of hype surrounding the Bondy Gervinho has died down since the final dawg.

Been saying it for years!

Home of Barca Fans