Kylian Mbappé

Newcomer

Agree with you. Though Mbappe can be better player than Neymar.

I don't think so.

Neymar was bad today but he has already put performance like against Atalanta for us. Doing everything from the midfield to the opponent goal.

Mbapp? doesn't have the skillset for that.

However, if Mbapp? manages to work on his finishing, he could score bucket goals and win more trophies than Neymar. I don't think that would make him an overall better player but maybe a clutch player.

serghei

Bit of a pace merchant isn't he. Not so sure he will be an elite player.

He really is. Speed is most of his game. Finishing unimpressive, technique in tight spaces good, but not great. I'd say he is monstrous in speed and he has quite good passing skills.

But he is elite, because even if he's not a complete player, he does some things at a very high level.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

He really is. Speed is most of his game. Finishing unimpressive, technique in tight spaces good, but not great. I'd say he is monstrous in speed and he has quite good passing skills.

Forget Messi/CR7 level, I don't think he ends up Henry level in terms of production/performances.

Newcomer

How old is the guy? Give him a break, he is probably the best talent in his position.

Ofc, he is still very young and can still improve.

We are talking about him right now.

He doesn't need a lot to become a legend of the game : just work on his shooting technique. Contrary to Neymar/Cristiano Ronaldo/Messi, you'll rarely see him shoot out of the box area. He doesn't take free kick. He doesn't seem to be a great penalty kick taker either.

Hopefully, he can work on that and on his headers. No one can tell if he will succeed but just an improvement on his shooting technique and he will be a legend due to the fact he can get chances most of the other players can't get.

Now, people are harsh on him today because he was rated as an elite player because they have watched him only only few games with Monaco, France national team. If you look at PSG games, you'd see that while he is feared by any team due to the threat he can pose with space, his shooting technique isn't up there.

Newcomer

What would be lowball?

Less than what we paid for him.

And with him running down his contract, it is an high probability you are going to offer something close to what you offered for Hazard. 100-120 M.

Even worse if he tries to leave on a free. We have to sell him next year if he doesn't sign a new contract, period.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I heard people are saying he will reach R9 level :lol: This man can just run. His finishing was always trash, most of the time he needs 4-5 chances to score and there is a reason why still underperforms in the big CL matches with PSG. Maybe he will be a worldclass but nothing special. COuld reach Henry level.

JohnN

I heard people are saying he will reach R9 level :lol: This man can just run. His finishing was always trash, most of the time he needs 4-5 chances to score and there is a reason why still underperforms in the big CL matches with PSG. Maybe he will be a worldclass but nothing special. COuld reach Henry level.

Henry was a beast.. What are you talking about?

Home of Barca Fans