Kylian Mbappé

Morten

Nothing Mbappe does ever excites me. He has no style and has an absolutely cringe personality.

Sure his international record is strong, but let's not act like he's not playing on the strongest French team of all time, and one of the most stacked international teams in years. Only prime Spain and Brazil back in the Golden generation really compare. France should of destroyed Argentina, instead they looked kind of shit all WC, just like the last one ��*♂️

He blew up in a few moments and scored some big goals, but his overall play was forgettable.

There is nothing wrong with Mbappe's overall play, he gets involved, he doesn't just sit and wait to run in-behind, helps creating chances too, even if he isn't your Messi or Iniesta-type playmaker, sounds like you expect him to do everything in attack by himself, perhaps lower expectations a bit?

Since when was Mbappe the coach of France btw? Why is he to blame for their coach playing largely negative football?

I don't like even like Mbappe, but your criticism doesn't even make sense imo.

Co0ter

There is nothing wrong with Mbappe's overall play, he gets involved, he doesn't just sit and wait to run in-behind, helps creating chances too, even if he isn't your Messi or Iniesta-type playmaker, sounds like you expect him to do everything in attack by himself, perhaps lower expectations a bit?

Since when was Mbappe the coach of France btw? Why is he to blame for their coach playing largely negative football?

I don't like even like Mbappe, but your criticism doesn't even make sense imo.

It's shocking how many people have difficulty with reading comprehension.

I started off saying I dislike his style and personality, that's my opinion. He reeks of an egomaniac douchebag. Everything about him. Similar to why I also dislike Ronaldo. 100% cringe.

He is supposed to be the new "best player in the world". Are the expectations not high, hmm...? He was largely uninvolved in many games. Even the final, he was an absolute ghost until the penalty, then he exploded and scored that goal.

What I said actually supports how I DONT expect him to do everything himself, by pointing out his team was incredibly strong. Despite being surrounded by all that talent, he often didn't do much consistently throughout the games. Like I said I dislike his style, it's direct yet boring. Add to that the annoying personality, I'm not a fan.

People love to blame the coach for a player not playing well, yet when he does do well, it's despite the coach.

topt

well, as a Bayern fan Mbappe scares the heck out of me, almost impossible to defend against him, the rest of PSG is total crap

Home of Barca Fans