Kylian Mbappé

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Needs to go to a different team to be the main man. Unless PSG sell Neymar and Messi doesn't renew. It's funny though, they need to spend massively to improve their squad even after so many signings... 0 depth, terrible midfield and no wingers.

feggydinho

Needs to go to a different team to be the main man. Unless PSG sell Neymar and Messi doesn't renew. It's funny though, they need to spend massively to improve their squad even after so many signings... 0 depth, terrible midfield and no wingers.

PSG actually needs to not renew Messi, and maybe sell Neymar. Then buy other quality forwards to assist Mbappe in becoming the main man (they've got a pick at this moment, and Messi is nearing the end of his career). Cause having Mbappe, Neymar and Messi who don't press in one team is suicide if they're playing against top guys. They need to make those decisions if they're serious

Andresito

Staff member
Would suggest benching Neymar for a midfielder but they don't have any of quality. Currently I think playing MNM at the front is the way to go, in either a 3-4-3 or a 4-3-3.

fergus90

PSG have really only got 1 World Class player who's in his prime years or entering them. The other players of quality have seen better days, even likes of Verratti isn't what he was.

Taking away the names and reputations, it might be the most unbalanced team they've had in the Qatar era. Last 15 minutes they looked dangerous with Mendes and Mbappe but the preceding 75 were very poor. Coman coming off made it easier for PSG to attack that flank too.

It does very much feel like their success rides entirely on Mbappe showing up. If he doesn't, they are easily beaten.

Porque

Shows what we lack in offense other than Dembele.. quickness and speed kills. It's so effective.

Mbappe and Haaland are great examples

Just effective

Tried spinning quicky out of an armbar in a BJJ sesh over a decade ago which ended in disaster. My opponent shook my hand after and uttured two words.

Speed Kills.

Blackened

PSG have really only got 1 World Class player who's in his prime years or entering them. The other players of quality have seen better days, even likes of Verratti isn't what he was.

Taking away the names and reputations, it might be the most unbalanced team they've had in the Qatar era. Last 15 minutes they looked dangerous with Mendes and Mbappe but the preceding 75 were very poor. Coman coming off made it easier for PSG to attack that flank too.

It does very much feel like their success rides entirely on Mbappe showing up. If he doesn't, they are easily beaten.

Thats not true. Donnarumma is world-class, in spite of his screw up. Hakimi is potentially world-class. Either Messi or Neymar in the same line-up is pure quality. But not both. With both of them playing at the same time slows down the attack and offers nothing in terms of pressing. Either Leo or Ney as a playmaker-type of a role dribbling, passing and feeding Mbappe works. But not both.

fergus90

Thats not true. Donnarumma is world-class, in spite of his screw up. Hakimi is potentially world-class. Either Messi or Neymar in the same line-up is pure quality. But not both. With both of them playing at the same time slows down the attack and offers nothing in terms of pressing. Either Leo or Ney as a playmaker-type of a role dribbling, passing and feeding Mbappe works. But not both.

I don't find Donnarumma world class personally, makes mistakes too often, last-night wasn't an isolated incident. He did make some good saves afterwards though to be fair.

Messi, Mbappe, Neymar, Ramos, Verratti I'd define as WC but only Mbappe is in his best years or has them to come. Mendes has the potential to be but still raw. Hakimi I could agree with but he still lacks a bit right now.

But you're point is pretty much what I'm saying, they got theses superstars but they're at the point in their careers where you're probably going to have to drop one of them for the balance in the team.

PSG for all their money have not spent it well for the last few years.

JamDav1982

They should punt both Messi and Neymar and sign a CF and a RW to stretch the pitch for Mbappe on the left.

Likes of Osihmen and Dembele be frightening for them.

Trouble for them is PSG isnt looking a great destination.

Hardy

stats like this is the reason why every comparison with Messi and Ronaldo at same age is useless. they were sure better players (especially Messi) but the difference between the teams is just laughable

FpA-53sWcAMsEkJ

feggydinho

They should punt both Messi and Neymar and sign a CF and a RW to stretch the pitch for Mbappe on the left.

Likes of Osihmen and Dembele be frightening for them.

Trouble for them is PSG isnt looking a great destination.

Pulling this would definitely make them better, the question is if they can.

Co0ter

Nothing Mbappe does ever excites me. He has no style and has an absolutely cringe personality.

Sure his international record is strong, but let's not act like he's not playing on the strongest French team of all time, and one of the most stacked international teams in years. Only prime Spain and Brazil back in the Golden generation really compare. France should of destroyed Argentina, instead they looked kind of shit all WC, just like the last one 🤷*♂️

He blew up in a few moments and scored some big goals, but his overall play was forgettable.

Home of Barca Fans