Kylian Mbappé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy's ego is out of control :lol:

With his talent you should never rule it out, but won't surprise me if old man Florentino prioritize bringing in Haaland in 3-4 years and ditches the Mbappe project completely.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

With his talent you should never rule it out, but won't surprise me if old man Florentino prioritize bringing in Haaland in 3-4 years and ditches the Mbappe project completely.

I doubt Perez has an interest in Mbappe anymore, to be honest.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

saw that video don't think he pushed Messi away intentionally, he can't be that stupid, wanting a pen from Neymar is one thing pushing away Messi is on another level

Horatio

You're welcome
Agree with fati. Mbappe has no issue with Messi.

I am team mbappe on this one. He has shown way more than Neymar he wants to be a teamplayer. Neymar is one always favouring certain players over others based on who he's buddies with. Also massively disrespected Cavani. The fight with Semedo anyone?

Morten

Only way Haaland is available is if he flops at City, meaning he probably won't be interested anyway.

Givenchy

Only way Haaland is available is if he flops at City, meaning he probably won't be interested anyway.

Doesn't he have some clause in his contract? remember also, Pep doesn't stand in the way of his players. I think he'll be at Madrid within 2 seasons after 2 PL titles.. City is a stepping stone.

Morten

Doesn't he have some clause in his contract? remember also, Pep doesn't stand in the way of his players. I think he'll be at Madrid within 2 seasons after 2 PL titles.. City is a stepping stone.

City isn't the stepping stone, its the last stop, until he declines.

Its an oil club, you can't compete with an oil club on the market, they will simply offer him more than any normal club can when its time for renewal, simple.

Givenchy

Its an oil club, you can't compete with an oil club on the market, they will simply offer him more than any normal club can when its time for renewal, simple.

Haaland doesn't seem the type to stay at one club though. Also as I said, Pep doesn't stand in the way of players who want out. City is not PSG despite both being oil clubs, he isn't in a golden cage.

Morten

Haaland doesn't seem the type to stay at one club though. Also as I said, Pep doesn't stand in the way of players who want out. City is not PSG despite both being oil clubs, he isn't in a golden cage.

Doesn't matter, if he is a success, City will simply offer him more than we can, simple.

FinBarcelonafan

If Pep leaves City, who knows...

feggydinho

Seeing as PSG coach confirmed that Mbappe was assigned as main penalty taker for the previous game, Neymar was clearly in the wrong and caused the unnecessary issues in that game as the main penalty taker takes the penalty if they're on the pitch.

CatalinR10

Seeing as PSG coach confirmed that Mbappe was assigned as main penalty taker for the previous game, Neymar was clearly in the wrong and caused the unnecessary issues in that game as the main penalty taker takes the penalty if they're on the pitch.

Right. So if Mbappe manages to miss 3 penalties in a row in the same game , he needs to go for the 4th in case that happens , no ? That's bullshit.

It's simple. You take the penalty , you miss , the next one is taken by other superstars Neymar/Messi. Next time you'll take the first penalty again and so on.

Mbappe didn't go to RM so I won't shit on him for the greedy fucker that he is.

Home of Barca Fans