Kylian Mbappé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He actually renewed for three years.

FTTa79IXsAEYNVL

FC B

And what do you have to cheer about these days, the 4-0-trophy? Congrats on winning one Clasico in what, 3 seasons?

Not just another win in clasico but another humiliation of Madrid from Barca, now it's looking pretty much like this : 4-0, 4-0, 5-1, 5-0, 6-2, nice tennis scores :lol:

Porque

3 years time isn't long.

Then again, after the CL remontada this is personal again for Kheleifi. He probably thinks he can kill off Perez with poisoned huevos rotos before then.

Newcomer

Now watch Nasser sign Tchouameni just because Real Madrid want him :coffee:

We wanted him ages ago. Like we wanted Camavinga or before them Fabinho.

Given PSG midfield curse, we are going to miss on signing him, only to get another unsellable bum.

CatalinR10

And what do you have to cheer about these days, the 4-0-trophy? Congrats on winning one Clasico in what, 3 seasons?

Why so salty my friend ?

Weren't you posting for several years now , before every RM game that your team is more likely to lose , you won't win trophies , etc , trying to jinx on a daily basis ?

Iirc you might have said a few times that Mbappe will renew with PSG.

Well your jinx didn't work this time but at least you've made the correct prediction.

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

Enjoy:

FTTa79IXsAEYNVL

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
EMBARRASSING from La Liga to go out with an official statement calling the Mbappe renewal a scandal

Javier Tebas having the meltdown of the year :lol: :lol:

He has a point though. FFP and UEFA are a joke. He's also hindering La Liga by having FFP rules there as the only league in Europe I believe. Might as well remove it. If clubs overspend and end up bankrupt then too bad for them.

Messigician

Why so salty my friend ?

Weren't you posting for several years now , before every RM game that your team is more likely to lose , you won't win trophies , etc , trying to jinx on a daily basis ?

Iirc you might have said a few times that Mbappe will renew with PSG.

Well your jinx didn't work this time but at least you've made the correct prediction.

nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

Enjoy:

FTTa79IXsAEYNVL

Huge W

Home of Barca Fans