Kylian Mbappé

Porque

He actually renewed for three years.

FTTa79IXsAEYNVL

"You can go anywhere you want. You can have anything your heart desires. But you can never leave. You're gonna have to stay here forever."

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Now watch Nasser sign Tchouameni just because Real Madrid want him :coffee:

Hopefully they do. Q$G are obviously unmatched as far money goes, since they're funded by a literal country. We've suffered badly, when we went toe to toe with PSG on that front, with first unsuccessfully chasing Verratti and Thiago Silva and in response they even bought Neymar off us as revenge. Now it seems Madrid is going down that same path with first chasing and losing Mbappe, hopefully next is Tchouameni (cause he'd be the perfect Casemiro replacement for them long term), and maybe PSG could top it off by selling Neymar and buying Vinicius in the next 2 years, although it's unlikely, cause he seems to actually care about playing for Madrid, not chasing the biggest payday, but on the other hand, he is Brazilian, so...you never know.

CatalinR10

This guy is a Don.

Will end up a bilionaire in 3 years while absolutely humiliating RM in the same time.

I was actually really pissed that Griezmann used us to make his decision video even though I didn't want him here in the first place , didn't have any emotional connection with him whatsoever. Seeing Mbappe doing this to Real Madrid , who were twerking for his signing for a few years now , multiple posts on a daily basis , for 4 years now , on sport newspapers everywhere that he is bound to RM 99,99% , this year culminating for the final moment only for Mbappe to renew. Must hurt RM fans 1000 times more , LMAO.

Incredible.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy is a Don.

Will end up a bilionaire in 3 years while absolutely humiliating RM in the same time.

I was actually really pissed that Griezmann used us to make his decision video even though I didn't want him here in the first place , didn't have any emotional connection with him whatsoever. Seeing Mbappe doing this to Real Madrid , who were twerking for his signing for a few years now , multiple posts on a daily basis , for 4 years now , on sport newspapers everywhere that he is bound to RM 99,99% , this year culminating for the final moment only for Mbappe to renew. Must hurt RM fans 1000 times more , LMAO.

Incredible.

Don't forget their fans chanting his name when he played versus them and randomly chanting his name at other Madrid games too.

Increible!

Massive L.

Morten

This guy is a Don.

Incredible.

When is that going to translate to on the pitch though? As far as i can tell, 2 out of 2 times they ended up losing.

xxxxxx

Javier Tebas having the meltdown of the year :lol: :lol:

He has a point though. FFP and UEFA are a joke. He's also hindering La Liga by having FFP rules there as the only league in Europe I believe. Might as well remove it. If clubs overspend and end up bankrupt then too bad for them.

The FFP has been dead for years. Leeds and Burnley have a point about Everton. They clearly spent well above the amount they should have, yet nothing is getting done about them.

CatalinR10

When is that going to translate to on the pitch though? As far as i can tell, 2 out of 2 times they ended up losing.

I mean , before this , for all I care they could have won 0 trophies in next years and wouldn't give 2 shits.

Now though , as a Barca fan seeing that Mbappe is not joining you guys , and let's be serious , probably winning the next 5 La Liga due to him , makes me wish him the best. Exception being if they meet us in the CL , of course.

Home of Barca Fans