Kylian Mbappé

khaled_a_d

Haha, the same trope again...

Talking about Madrid for example. They bought Kopa from Reims for an insane fee at the time. He was hated for being the first "mercenary" in France. 5 times the salary he was on at Reims. He describes himself as the first player of football business and it was in the 50s.

Money rules the game, it is just that bigger players are in the town now (sadly). Ifwe don't like football business, there is still amateur football though. Without football business, this forum wouldn't even exist as most are international fans on here. Sad truth but truth nonetheless.

You are saying Jamie doesn't answer your points, but proceeds to do the same.
Money rules the workd, sure
But it is one thing when money is made because of work through decades of hard work, and money coming from sugar daddy state. I thought that was obvious

Gari

The experience of moving to Spain is not very successful for many star players. In the first game, Mbappe threatened Alba with murder. In the second game, Mbappe was removed from the game by Minguez and Araujo, he constantly complained to the referee about them. So he acted wisely without tempting fate. Haaland on check, there were no successful transfers of players for clubs from Dortmunt either.

JamDav1982

The experience of moving to Spain is not very successful for many star players. In the first game, Mbappe threatened Alba with murder. In the second game, Mbappe was removed from the game by Minguez and Araujo, he constantly complained to the referee about them. So he acted wisely without tempting fate. Haaland on check, there were no successful transfers of players for clubs from Dortmunt either.

Araujo didnt play v PSG and Mingueza can hardly be claimed to have pocketed him when was on a yellow and off after 30 mins.

Newcomer

PSG fans thinking they are run as business.

Sensational.

I understand (despite my limited capacities, after all i'm a moron) that you have some grievances about PSG fans aknowledgement of their club but we are here to discuss Mbapp? going to Madrid or staying at PSG. I would reluctantly advise you to voice your complaints on the specific thread dedicated to PSG in order to stay in topic. Thank you my dear Bar?a friend.

JamDav1982

I understand (despite my limited capacities, after all i'm a moron) that you have some grievances about PSG fans aknowledgement of their club but we are here to discuss Mbapp? going to Madrid or staying at PSG. I would reluctantly advise you to voice your complaints on the specific thread dedicated to PSG in order to stay in topic. Thank you my dear Bar?a friend.

Classic.

Morten

On a side note, if there is any truth to the rumors about letting Mbappe taking part in who coaches the team, players in and out, wonder what the rest of his teammates thinks about that, he would essentially be above all of them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Leonardo getting booted out is bad news. Especially with Luis Campos being reported as his replacement. The combo of Nasser + Leonardo was incompetent as fuck while Campos is a pretty good SD.

They might start making smart signings and become good.

Sounds like Pochettino is getting fired for sure now too.

Morten

Leonardo getting booted out is bad news. Especially with Luis Campos being reported as his replacement. The combo of Nasser + Leonardo was incompetent as fuck while Campos is a pretty good SD.

They might start making smart signings and become good.

They will still shit themselves in CL-ties.

DonAK

Mbappe is gone in two years anyway I bet. Will be curious to see what Real Madrid do in two years time and if they'll still try to sign him.

If we're lucky Florentino will get a power trip and not pursue him because he rejected them twice and humiliated him now lol.

Morten

Mbappe is gone in two years anyway I bet. Will be curious to see what Real Madrid do in two years time and if they'll still try to sign him.

If we're lucky Florentino will get a power trip and not pursue him because he rejected them twice and humiliated him now lol.

Why on earth would he leave in two years? Makes no sense.

Newcomer

You are saying Jamie doesn't answer your points, but proceeds to do the same.
Money rules the workd, sure
But it is one thing when money is made because of work through decades of hard work, and money coming from sugar daddy state. I thought that was obvious

Erh, no. I answer your point, directly by giving you the example of the biggest club in the sport. Real Madrid = money and they did well spending their money, reason why they have so many accolades.

People say, football wasn't like this before and i'm explicitly showing you that from the infancy it was. Kopa is a legend of Madrid and has been important on their early success in CL. The guy sees himselfs as the pioneer in football business (basically money ruling the sport), so why is it describes as "decades of hard work" while it was in reality "decades of hard work and dosh of money".

The difference right now is admittedly, PSG doesn't work well.

See what "decades of hard work" and "less money" does with Milan AC (once Berlusconi sugar daddy was over).

El Gato

Villarato!
Sounds like Pochettino is getting fired for sure now too.

Not even sure here
Wasnt he on good terms with Mbappe and not so great with rest of the side?
Only replacement being Zidane - whose motivations WRT PSG we do not know, he might be more on side of ideals and not getting into bed with the QSI - I dont see why they'd get rid

As things stand unless they've already agreed the OP I think they'll have another go with Poch and if doesn't work then, they'll take either Zidane or Deschamps next summer

DonAK

Not even sure here
Wasnt he on good terms with Mbappe and not so great with rest of the side?
Only replacement being Zidane - whose motivations WRT PSG we do not know, he might be more on side of ideals and not getting into bed with the QSI - I dont see why they'd get rid

Not sure. Some say they're not on good terms others say they are.

This guy claiming PSG promised they will hire Zidane and that Mbappe requested them to sign Dembele so PSG now will try to offload Neymar.

https://twitter.com/Santos_Relevo/status/1528030360793190400

Home of Barca Fans