Kylian Mbappé

Newcomer

Likewise.

I don't think i'm the one wishing injuries on players because they don't sign in my club, though. Oops, i mean wishing injuries to players because they don't sign in my archrival club...

Even when Mbapp? was "confirmed" to be leaving, i wasn't wishing him any injury. Same when de Jong signed for Bar?a, i was disappointed but not salty enough to wish him an injury.

Comical from you.

JamDav1982

I don't think i'm the one wishing injuries on players because they don't sign in my club, though. Oops, i mean wishing injuries to players because they don't sign in my archrival club...

Even when Mbapp? was "confirmed" to be leaving, i wasn't wishing him any injury. Same when de Jong signed for Bar?a, i was disappointed but not salty enough to wish him an injury.

Comical from you.

Bravo.

El Gato

Villarato!
Have to say this is the most rattled I've seen Jammy
Not that I blame him, UEFA are a disgrace with their stance on Nasser and QSI
Not even something small like him kicking off at Makkelie after R16 knockout

Being a pessimistic Real fan I knew this was very much a possibility so not that pissed off
I hope we reevaluate and stop acting like our crest and shirt alone are enough to entice top stars

JamDav1982

Have to say this is the most rattled I've seen Jammy
Not that I blame him, UEFA are a disgrace with their stance on Nasser and QSI

Being a pessimistic Real fan I knew this was very much a possibility so not that pissed off
I hope we reevaluate and stop acting like our crest and shirt alone are enough to entice top stars

Nah not all that rattled. Just some home truths for PSG fans who think this is like Galacticos and PSG ran as a business.

Not worth the time to educate more once have been told what they need to be told.

vuji_31

So glad.

Madrid is far from being great team, hope so they lose final and they are in same shit as we.

2037. El Chiguerto: ''Mbappe decied to go to vacation on Madrid''. SIUUUU.

soul24rage

So glad.

Madrid is far from being great team, hope so they lose final and they are in same shit as we.

2037. El Chiguerto: ''Mbappe decied to go to vacation on Madrid''. SIUUUU.

Can't wait to see El Chiringuito after Mbappes resigns with PSG.

Newcomer

Historical clubs built this for decades of work by different generations.
They didn't found themselves rich overnight because a country bought them to use it as a way to wash up their names.
There is no comparison at all.

Haha, the same trope again...

Talking about Madrid for example. They bought Kopa from Reims for an insane fee at the time. He was hated for being the first "mercenary" in France. 5 times the salary he was on at Reims. He describes himself as the first player of football business and it was in the 50s.

Money rules the game, it is just that bigger players are in the town now (sadly). Ifwe don't like football business, there is still amateur football though. Without football business, this forum wouldn't even exist as most are international fans on here. Sad truth but truth nonetheless.

Porque

Meanwhile, Vini right now.

feeling-good-as-hell-snoop-dogg.gif

Porque

Barca fans should be feeling good right now. Real Madrid have just replaced Barcelona as Nasser most hated club. He can now target their potential signings now and try to buy all their players instead.

Good day lads, good day.

Home of Barca Fans