Kylian Mbappé

ronniecro

He wants to play with Fati

i didn't even thinked that way. dude wants to be the leader of the club,not second fiddle. since we are making fati the new face of the club for the future it's hard to imagine he would come here even if we were in serious options

FinBarcelonafan

i didn't even thinked that way. dude wants to be the leader of the club,not second fiddle. since we are making fati the new face of the club for the future it's hard to imagine he would come here even if we were in serious options

As much as I like Fati, he is far away from Mbappes status. Mbappe would be ,#1 star by far.

fergus90

Sadly I think Newcastle will offer insane wages, I'd expect English teams too. If he is motivated by money, he will never come here.

Absolutely zero chance he would be interested in joining Newcastle no matter what wages they offer him. Despite the saudi's they are a million miles away from a sporting perspective to be attracting any elite players.

You'll get the odd mercenary out there but no one like Mbappe, Haaland etc.

ronniecro

As much as I like Fati, he is far away from Mbappes status. Mbappe would be ,#1 star by far.

yes he is but the club pretty much hold fati as the face of the club in coming years or something like messi successor. i dobut mpabbe would accept that when in madrid he has everything set up for him to be the main star player

Jadentheman

It could happen but only if he is presented with a good sporting project that puts him as one the lead superstars. Money isn?t really a motivation to join Madrid or Barca. It?s pedigree and career.

But the team setup, the manager, and the environment has to be enticing.

FinBarcelonafan

It could happen but only if he is presented with a good sporting project that puts him as one the lead superstars. Money isn?t really a motivation to join Madrid or Barca. It?s pedigree and career.

But the team setup, the manager, and the environment has to be enticing.

Yep and we really lack sporting project and inspiring great manager.

Messigician

Lionel Messi: "All the goals I scored and the other ones I will score come from the work of my teammates. So this is why you always see me very happy when some of them are scoring goals instead of me. They also need the same feeling I get when I score. Mbappe wanted to let me score my 3rd goal vs Leipzig, but I said let's make it two goals each my friend tonight. It did not happen as I wanted, but next time he will score." 🔥

Bromance

KingLeo10

Lionel Messi: "All the goals I scored and the other ones I will score come from the work of my teammates. So this is why you always see me very happy when some of them are scoring goals instead of me. They also need the same feeling I get when I score. Mbappe wanted to let me score my 3rd goal vs Leipzig, but I said let's make it two goals each my friend tonight. It did not happen as I wanted, but next time he will score." ��

Bromance

Made him stop simping for CR7. For now.

Windhook

Messi used to treat Neymar the same way at Barca, too. Here, mate, take this penalty, I scored enough for today.

Windhook

Read somewhere he's passed up 8 hat tricks that he could have potentially gotten by passing up a pen.

Underrated quality IMO.

I remember some of the Barca games that Messi gave penalties to teammates after having scored a brace. No idea about his true intentions, whether to show humility or just to stick it up to Cristiano, who was taking everything to surpass Leo in stats.

Home of Barca Fans