Koeman's Succesor? Media Speaks!

khaled_a_d

Koeman is staying I think. Today again proven how players respect him and still fighting to win the game instead of sulking.

Think most people here don't know what a bad coach with an imploded team looks like.

A win against Benfica and a draw/win against Atletico will surely save his job. Being away from media during the suspension is also big win for us

Messigician

✅ Bar?a have agreed everything with Xavi to be the new coach of Bar?a. [Gerard Romero]

It's done, Koeman to see his contract out and Xavi in

Messi983

Laporta has a pre-agreement with Ten Hag to coach Barcelona next season. ? @elnacionalcat

Ten Hag would love to bring Matthijs de Ligt (Juventus) to the team, as well as Ryan Gravenberch.? @elnacionalcat

Wouldn't surprise me if Ten Hag is really Laporta's choice and if he'd want to bring more Dutch players to the club. Not sure about MDL who I think is overrated (and would be expensive) but would surely like to see Gravenberch.

Messigician

Laporta has a pre-agreement with Ten Hag to coach Barcelona next season. ? @elnacionalcat

Ten Hag would love to bring Matthijs de Ligt (Juventus) to the team, as well as Ryan Gravenberch.? @elnacionalcat

Wouldn't surprise me if Ten Hag is really Laporta's choice and if he'd want to bring more Dutch players to the club. Not sure about MDL who I think is overrated (and would be expensive) but would surely like to see Gravenberch.

Old news proven false

Home of Barca Fans