Koeman's Succesor? Media Speaks!

BBZ8800

Some papers say that Martinez told to a Belgiant NT that he will leave them on the 10th October after Final four of Nations league, for Barcelona.

Barcelona will pay 1.5m Euors for breaking his contract.

Messigician

Yeah it's either Martinez (Laporta's choice)

Or Koeman boards choice that's what all media is saying.

Personally I rather Xavi

Messigician

Xavi has the support of the dressing room?s heavyweights and the majority of the fanbase, which made Laporta reconsider his opinion on him.

? @FApor_elmundo

It's done announce koeman

Zidane82

Xavi respects Ronald Koeman a lot. But if he gets sacked and Xavi is offered the bench, he currently has NO doubts about taking up this challenge - neither would he request for high demands. @ffpolo #FCB 🇪🇸

JohnN

When we talk about "dressing room heavyweights" now, we are talking about fat players right? Because I see no other meaning for our current squad.

Horatio

You're welcome
Koeman is staying I think. Today again proven how players respect him and still fighting to win the game instead of sulking.

Think most people here don't know what a bad coach with an imploded team looks like.

malvolio

Koeman is staying I think. Today again proven how players respect him and still fighting to win the game instead of sulking.

Think most people here don't know what a bad coach with an imploded team looks like.

Don't think results will save him though. Tremendous matches coming up.

Home of Barca Fans