Kiko Femenia

karthik

Have not followed him close myself either. But from what I heard he is a pretty talented youngster who plays in the right side of the field with good work rate and ability to beat his man.

Butaan4barca

Have not followed him close myself either. But from what I heard he is a pretty talented youngster who plays in the right side of the field with good work rate and ability to beat his man.

if signing fabregas is to hinder thiago's progress ....how come the club is looking to add another midfielder ...is that a sign that thiago legacy in barca is to end with fortune for fc barca

USWAY

if signing fabregas is to hinder thiago's progress ....how come the club is looking to add another midfielder ...is that a sign that thiago legacy in barca is to end with fortune for fc barca

I believe he'll be a winger when he comes. The B team needs forwards due to an abundance of departures.

alex 10

The president of Hercules CF, Valentin Botella, has revealed that he expects winger, Kiko Femenia, to join FC Barcelona by the end of this week, with the the club’s president admitting that he is expecting great things from the youngster when he moves to the Camp Nou.

Speaking to ‘Esports COPE‘, the president of the Alicante club said, “I think later this week he will be a Barça player,” adding that he thinks Femenia will be a “triumph” with the Catalan champions whenever the deal is finally concluded.

Explaining exactly what kind of player Barça will be getting when Femenia arrives at the Camp Nou, Botella did not hold back, praising the young midfielder’s ability as highly as he could. “The kid has great enthusiasm and we are trying to facilitate his departure. The team is getting a great player and a great person. Kiko is very noble, very down to earth and he lives for football,” he said.

The president of Hercules CF, Valentin Botella, has revealed that he expects winger, Kiko Femenia, to join FC Barcelona by the end of this week, with the the club’s president admitting that he is expecting great things from the youngster when he moves to the Camp Nou.

Speaking to ‘Esports COPE‘, the president of the Alicante club said, “I think later this week he will be a Barça player,” adding that he thinks Femenia will be a “triumph” with the Catalan champions whenever the deal is finally concluded.

Explaining exactly what kind of player Barça will be getting when Femenia arrives at the Camp Nou, Botella did not hold back, praising the young midfielder’s ability as highly as he could. “The kid has great enthusiasm and we are trying to facilitate his departure. The team is getting a great player and a great person. Kiko is very noble, very down to earth and he lives for football,” he said.

Aasim

Bumbleman
He will mostly play RW for the B team but i can see him covering right back for the first team aswell if Montoya leaves.

alex 10

may announced in the coming hours the agreement for three seasons, The youngster, 20, is scheduled to travel immediately to Barcelona for a medical examination and complete the presentation because he expects a very dense July. His name has appeared in the list of summoned to contest the FIFA U-20 Colombia, from July 29 to August 20

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think the MD article also mentioned that it was unlikely Kiko would be traveling for preseason with the first team

Home of Barca Fans