Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

serghei

Serie A is shit. A well oiled Napoli, with two players in red hot form won't change that.

It's entertaining league. But no elite teams in it.

If Napoli get drawn against a top side and take them out in CL... different story... then they officially arrive as a top tier team. I'm rooting for them, but they're still somewhat unproven against top teams.

Let's not forget that Napoli was beaten at home by Xavi's Barca last year.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Do wish Serie A was better.

The CL in the 2000's with the likes of AC Milan, Juve, Roma and Inter was really great.

serghei

Do wish Serie A was better.

The CL in the 2000's with the likes of AC Milan, Juve, Roma and Inter was really great.

Same. They have pedigree and tradition compared to these oil clubs. But despite good results by Inter, Milan and Napoli lately, I don't trust either vs Madrid should they face in CL.

Rory

No elite teams but probably more pretty good teams than we have in la liga. After us and Real you have a faltering Atletico and a well run Real Sociedad that aren't better than the likes of the top 6 in serie a.

Milan just went through against spurs, Inter currently going through vs Porto. Roma 2-0 up vs Sociedad in Europa league. Juventus currently going through in europa league.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think he is great in an Ozil-esque way. Bits of genius at quite an impressive rate, but doubtful how long this period of genius inspiration is gonna last. I want to see him how he does in a bad run of form. Ozil in a bad form was among the worst players you could wish for to have in your team.

He would never remind me of Ozil. Ozil was a freaking spoiled lazy bum. This guy ain't.

fergus90

Serie A is good because it's become somewhat unpredictable and i do personally enjoy watching it. This will be the third different champion in as many years, like La Liga if we don't slip up.

However both Milan teams and Juve have dropped massively in general stature amongst Europes best compared to what they were in the 90's and 00's

serghei

Serie A is good because it's become somewhat unpredictable and i do personally enjoy watching it. This will be the third different champion in as many years, like La Liga if we don't slip up.

However both Milan teams and Juve have dropped massively in general stature amongst Europes best compared to what they were in the 90's and 00's

Yeah, exactly, but I'm glad that Napoli and AS Roma are doing well since they are my favorite teams in Italy. Was annoying when Juve had a Bayern-like hold on the league, now it's more fun, but I don't agree it's higher quality than La Liga at all.

Birdy

Serie A is better than LL at the moment, but the usual losers project all their LL complexes here as well

Andresito

Staff member
[Santi Aouna] Excl: Khvisha Kvaratskhelia . “Kvara” has agreed to extend to Napoli. Contract until June 2028. His new salary: ~ 4M€ net per year including bonus. No release clause. Last details to settle

Andresito

Staff member
His current contract is until 2027 anyway, and he earns like 1-1.5m. So not that big of a difference except in his bank account.

Home of Barca Fans