Kevin-Prince Boateng

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just saw this and I couldn't believe my eyes. How desperate and pathetic have we become. Laughing stock level.

He will be useless. U-S-E-L-E-S-S.

serghei

Choosing between Barca and Madrid is like choosing between Ferrari and Lamborghini. Most wouldn't say no to either.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
dude we said the same about Paulinho

At least Paulinho was a Brazil NT player. KPB is way past that, quality-wise.

If we want to get an old clunker like KPB as our backup No.9, why not Bas Dost? Much better and more prolific goal scorer.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Funny that Sport says the useless Braida played a key role in us getting KPB.

No wonder. Useless folks stick together. Braida has been on our payroll for years doing nothing and now he pulled this shit. Not nice.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
At least Paulinho was a Brazil NT player. KPB is way past that, quality-wise.

If we want to get an old clunker like KPB as our backup No.9, why not Bas Dost? Much better and more prolific goal scorer.

Likewise, KPB won against Heynckes' Bayern in May in a Cup final and had a MOTM-like performance after Rebic. It is possible that he can have a positive impact.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Likewise, KPB won against Heynckes' Bayern in May and had a MOTM-like performance after Rebic. It is possible that he can have a positive impact.

How many times does he show up like that though? We are not paying 2m or whatever the amount is just to twiddle our thumbs and wait for that once a year event to grace the pitch.

I hope I will be proven wrong but at this time I am not optimistic. My concern is that he will simply not be useful in any regard. Unlike Paulinho who was playing regularly for us, this guy would probably just play for us on a very limited basis, two or three times tops (keep my fingers crossed) and he will offer nothing in those two or three times he plays.

Home of Barca Fans