Kevin De Bruyne

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kevin De Bruyne: "If an even Bigger Club comes around and Wolfsburg is okay with it, I will leave. Everything Else would be Stupid."

I don't know how to read into this one. Is he saying it is foolish to not think about leaving for a bigger club, as long as Wolfsburg is OK with it? Or is he emphasizing on the part about "if Wolfsburg is OK with it"?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't know how to read into this one. Is he saying it is foolish to not think about leaving for a bigger club, as long as Wolfsburg is OK with it? Or is he emphasizing on the part about "if Wolfsburg is OK with it"?

I found the actual quote: ""Wenn plötzlich ein noch größerer Verein kommt und Wolfsburg wäre einverstanden, dann ist es eben so. Ich sage nicht, dass ich hier bald weggehe, ich sage aber auch nicht, dass ich für immer bleibe. Das wäre doch dumm.""

Translates to: "If an even bigger club suddenly comes and Wolfsburg is okay with it, then it is okay. I won't say that I will leave here soon, but I will also not say that I will stay here forever. That would be stupid."

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I found the actual quote: ""Wenn plötzlich ein noch größerer Verein kommt und Wolfsburg wäre einverstanden, dann ist es eben so. Ich sage nicht, dass ich hier bald weggehe, ich sage aber auch nicht, dass ich für immer bleibe. Das wäre doch dumm.""

Translates to: "If an even bigger club suddenly comes and Wolfsburg is okay with it, then it is okay. I won't say that I will leave here soon, but I will also not say that I will stay here forever. That would be stupid."

Thank you. Sounds like he is ready to make the jump as long as the price is right. Bild reported that Bayern is making a bid of 40m euros for him, I believe Wolfsburg is asking for at least 50m.

Yannik

He wouldnt really fit to Bayern.
They dont play with CAMs, and furthermore 80% of De Bruynes Assists and goals come from counter attacks.

L

linetty

I heard Man City is gonna put a 50m pounds offer on the table this summer for KDB.

This is where the BL will be tested. If they can keep their stars, especially the ones below 23, they can overtake the PL in 5-6 years time, especially if the likes of City continue throwing buckets of money at Bony.

Jair Ventura

"Manchester City, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain have approached me informally, but there has been no official offer. I have an appointment with Klaus Allofs next week to find out what Wolfsburg intentions. I'll know then if the club wants to offer a new lease to Kevin or for authorization to leave."

Asked about the preference of the player , the Red Devil representative returns the final choice on the shoulders of her young foal. "The situation has changed since Wolfsburg qualified for the next Champions League. Wherever he plays next season Kevin will play the Champions League. If Wolfsburg Kevin decides to sell, then it will have the choice to join clubs that can both fight for the title in their championship and the Champions League."

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/05...-jouera-la-semaine-prochaine-selon-son-agent/

We're going to land someone, dammit.

How will it work out if you buy him though? KDB will be bought then loaned for half a year, or he'll train and play with the reserves ala Suarez until 2016?

Home of Barca Fans