Keirrison

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, Fiorentina looked much weaker in the 2nd half. There's little that K9 could do.
Matrix almost injured himself during one challenge on him. Not a silky boy this Keirrison...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Keirrison hasn't impressed me yet, but neither did Pedrito until this season...hopefully I'll be wrong again

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Sorry, I have to quash that judgment of yours. Only group stage games.

:lol: I stand corrected.

EDIT: Thinking about it, i'm not sure anymore if we did play them in a friendly or if i'm tripping balls and made it all up in my head

Deltaboy663

I am curious, now that Villa looks pretty much a done deal, wats going to happen to this guy? Any chance of him ever getting to see first team action, should he??

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I am curious, now that Villa looks pretty much a done deal, wats going to happen to this guy? Any chance of him ever getting to see first team action, should he??

He still has a year left at loan on Fiorentina, if they don't buy him outright then I'm sure his future will be determined.

It's a shame he arrived in the middle of an epic injury crisis that ended with la Viola giving up, lets see what happens when him and Mario Bolatti aren't the only guys with something to play for.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
You can't fail if you don't compete Jamie.

i kind of agree, but Would you say Aquilani has had a successful season? or Michael Owen? as a new transfer for Fiorentina i'd say not being picked is a sort of failure, But then again, i watched about 30 mins of him, so maybe flop was a tad harsh.

Arabface

looooooool are you serious bro? failed? so ok let's say I am not enrolled in university courses. Does that mean I failed these courses? We bought him because he is a great investment just like Caceres. These type of buy-outs are done to make more profit out of the player and either sell him right away after their loan clause ends or benefit from the player who is still young. Same goes for Caceres. Simple philosophy.

Home of Barca Fans