Karim Benzema

Horatio

You're welcome
I'll say it again. So underrated.

Don't think he is underrated since 2 seasons. Most people recognize he is top 3 no.9 and carrying Real. Always got brought up in balon dor converstations I had.
I will continue to remind Madridistas that they wanted him gone for 2 seasons long when he was working under Ronaldo. You know who you are.

Last edited:

Morten

Don't think he is underrated since 2 seasons. Most people recognize he is top 3 no.9 and carrying Real. Always got brought up in balon dor converstations I had.
I will continue to remind Madridistas that they wanted him gone for 2 seasons long when he was working under Ronaldo. You know who you are.

Again, no, we've been over this before.

Its not okay to score like 10 goals in the league for two seasons straight simply because you are not the main man, he scored just fine before those two seasons without being the main man, so he should have scored more regardless, simple as that.

Benzema had many great seasons with Ronaldo in the team, so just because he is great now does not prove anything, he simply was bad in front of goal for 1-2 seasons.

Never wanted him gone btw, wanted him to be rotated during those days when he couldn't score to save his life.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Benzema performed well before as well because he was younger but with age he wasn't mobile like before and then Cristiano was getting older as well and it complicated things. Our team changed the style of play and we had no winger, Bale was full time injured and Cristiano wasn't a full time winger anymore. His worst period came under Zidane. Also people forget that his performances started to drop right after the FR NT issue. It can be said that Cristiano held back benzema because no matter how we try to see things it's the truth but saying that is a bit negative on Cristiano. You have to see the circumstances. if Benzema had the true strikers path being the main goalscorer in a team, those 16/17 17/18 season would have never happened.

KingLeo10

He's already better than Raul ever was, given the number of assists he has and his overall understanding of the game.

serghei

Salah is the best atm. Lewandowski is second and Mbappe is a very close 3rd (you could argue Mbappe for 2nd tbh, but based on this half-season or so Salah is the best). Other than that there is a gap.

Home of Barca Fans