Kaka

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
kaka overrated good player but not legendary

He's one of the top players in the world without a doubt, some in A.C.Milan rate him as one of their best ever players when he's on his game. He's had a few injury problems recently but when fir he's super fast, great dribbler, passer, fantastic first touch and one touch passing, not to mention he can hit the target well from outside the box. Fantastic player. ;)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He's one of the top players in the world without a doubt, some in A.C.Milan rate him as one of their best ever players when he's on his game. He's had a few injury problems recently but when fir he's super fast, great dribbler, passer, fantastic first touch and one touch passing, not to mention he can hit the target well from outside the box. Fantastic player. ;)

sorry when it comes to brasilian players i am always somewhat biased.. it is hard haha he is good i know:blush:

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
The difference is, Argentina actually have some good ones unlike Scotland.:lol:

Oi!

May not have many but Alan Hutton (right back) and Craig Gordon (goalkeeper) are fantastic.

In other news sky were saying Kaka has deffinatly signed for Madrid, please say it's not true!

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Alan who? :lol:

The man who provided the assist for Scotland's first goal in our home World Cup qualifier victory against Iceland, the man Ashely Cole clobbered with a horrendous tackle last season then turned his back to the referee when he went to book him, the man who i've seen breeze past Gattuso, Pirlo and Ambrosini in one dribble as if they wern't there.

If we didn't already have Dani Alves id want Hutton :D

Home of Barca Fans