K1, ufc, mma

Pepe Silvia

dang missed those but i've been watching the series on fx (going into third episode) and its good. sonnen and jones are both good people unlike last seasons lazy ass coaches. apparently you dont wanna miss the next episode someone leaves in an ambulance. dana said its probably the sickest ko hes ever seen. anywhere. some good fighters this season.

Trickykid

So, first womans bout in UFC tonight. Honestly it seems like a silly gimmick to me, but I hope I'm going to be proved wrong, and that they put on a show.

Anyhow, Machida! Hells yeah!

Trickykid

Machida to beat Hendo on points is my prediction, Machida is too hard to hit

Not a bad prediction ;)
Anyhow, the womans fight was over as fast as expected. 7 wins out of 7 possible for Rousy... All of them from round 1 armbars. The fight itself was pretty intense, though, more so than I had expected.

barcanuck

So, first womans bout in UFC tonight. Honestly it seems like a silly gimmick to me, but I hope I'm going to be proved wrong, and that they put on a show.

Anyhow, Machida! Hells yeah!

How about that womens fight! Holy crap that was fight of the night!

Hendo and Machida needed to go 5 rounds. UFC really has to fix this. If you're fighting for a #1 Contender Match it should be 5 rounds. 2.5 rounds of feeling out is what that was.

Pepe Silvia

nah no extra round needed, machida was decisive and that judge who gave it to henderson was on crack.

i literally almost cried when rousey won. my daughter is in mma and has been practicing for 4 years so it hits home when i see the sport advancing like this. well done to rousey.

barcanuck

Two more insane knockouts on fuel TV. For those of you who haven't seen the fights. Check out Mark Hunt vs Stefan Struve and Wanderlei Silva vs Brain Stann!

UberNjufer

they need to bring carano and cris manborg in to spice things up in that women division,tate alone is not enough.Unfortunately cyborg is being managed by tito who happens to be a tool.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mirko Filipovic Cro Cop just won K1 title. Zagreb hosted the final fights. It was the first time in history the tournament was held outside Japan.

uspw_5752436.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Babylonian

Yeah but badr wasn't in shape and the rest of the fighters were all just average fighters besides the aged crocop.. One of the lamest gp's ever..

Home of Barca Fans