Juventus

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
There isn't anything wrong with Allegri at all, dunno why the :shit: comments, he is a very good coach.

Just made a mistake in Andrea Pirlo, but he got shot of him because he didn't want other teams to have a 'reference point' which i get. He wont make the same mistake twice & Juventus will play better football under Allegri than under Conte, that's for sure.

XaviMessiGirl

It's not even how he is on a tactical level or anything, it's also how the players will perceive him. Especially if one of the better and more popular players in the squad has negative feelings towards him. He's not a very good man manager and Conte was a much better motivator too.

Ursegor

World Champion
There isn't anything wrong with Allegri at all, dunno why the :shit: comments, he is a very good coach.

Yeah. Nothing wrong with him. In 12/13 he had to adjust to life after Ibra but he got it right eventually.

2013%2f2%2fSA-Top10.jpg

In 13/14 it's wasn't his fault Milan's squad got to a point where signing Kaka on a free got fans excited.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Just made a mistake in Andrea Pirlo, but he got shot of him because he didn't want other teams to have a 'reference point' which i get. He wont make the same mistake twice & Juventus will play better football under Allegri than under Conte, that's for sure.

Not entirely atleast. Bunga Bunga takes most of the blame there for being a corrupt cunt.

B

beautifulgame

Ode gets it right

And xmg their reliance on pirlo in Europe becomes liability each season as teams shut them down easily

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think Juve really developed and got a strong team right now that could challenge the best teams from Spain and Germany. Their midfield is stacked (Asamoah is coming back soon too), they managed to find a nice hybrid formation to switch between 3, 4 or 5 at the back and they got Tevez upfront who is on fire. Morata and Llorente also seem to click with the Argentine.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The last 2 pages. lol

lol

--

He kept the initial shape that made Conte successful & reverts back if need be, he moved onto his awesome 4-3-1-2, with someone deep dominating the game, in Juventus case Pirlo, subbed by Marchisio who isn't perfect, two side runners that get beyond the forwards on occasions to mix things up & be a goal threat in Pogba & Vidal, two way midfielders that do there bit defensively.

His number #10 usually lacks the flair, infact he experiments Vidal there alot, in our case it was Boateng, not great playmakers, but always goal threats running beyond the forwards. Pretty much always has a good defensive shape about his teams & two forwards on the pitch which is rarely seen & used in good effect.

I loved his 4-3-1-2 in Milan, so clear what he was trying to achieve, could defend if need be & dominate games with possession, averaging highest in all the seasons he was with us & he turned Mark Van Bommel into an absolute stud in the anchor role, should have two titles to his name with us, but not for the ghost goal against Juventus.

Oh and the amount of nutjobs he had to contend with when he was managing us, Robinho, Cassasno, Ibrahimovic, Balotelli, Mexes, list goes on.

Not even a peak from any of them, good manager.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans