Jürgen Klopp

Temptation

Not comparing Xavi to Kloppas they, but funny how this energy wasn't there when MATS was out and our defense was shipping goals for fun and our attackers, including RL9, dropping stinkers.
RL9 was hardly getting any chances and has come clutch in the business end of the season(even though the team still creates nothing for him).

Xavi was getting schooled tactically despite having a much stronger team than his opponents lmao. Xavi still has no defined patterns of play.

Barring Atalanta, Klopp hasn't been schooled tactically.

mc_lovin

Feel a bit sorry for Klopp, I like him. And honestly I had written Liverpool completely off at the start of the season. So it's surprising they just blew it now.

khaled_a_d

Klopp needs to go to a better club like Barca

Klopp will be great fit for the underdog mentality we have been developing recently, and the more tactical flexibility the fanbase accepted under Xavi. But I am not sure we will be able to match the cardio expectations he has from his team.

I think if Xavi stayed, it will be a legitimate possibility for him in a year.

soul24rage

Klopp will be great fit for the underdog mentality we have been developing recently, and the more tactical flexibility the fanbase accepted under Xavi. But I am not sure we will be able to match the cardio expectations he has from his team.

We can ask Oscar Hernandez to fill in for a year while his doppelganger can take a year off.

It'll literally be a seamless transition going from Oscar to Jurgen :valverde:

Porque

Klopp planning to join cooking and dance classes after this season. OVER. @Porque @Fati_Future_BallonDor

"There's a few things Ulla [Klopp's wife] told me - I have to learn cooking and a dance class. I said you don't want me to have a break because if I do that I will start working after four weeks again!" Klopp told Sky News.

Sounds like a man who is going to try and give his wife the time that she wants together, only to last a few months and be itching to get back to his job.

Btw Tempt, I'm shocked at you guys shitting three competitions after Klopps announcement.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Sounds like a man who is going to try and give his wife the time that she wants together, only to last a few months and be itching to get back to his job.

Btw Tempt, I'm shocked at you guys shitting three competitions after Klopps announcement.

Xavi-effect only works for Xavis

Porque

Atalanta play tonight. Serie A not really helping them for their Europa League fixture on Thursday against Liverpool.

Small margin, but gives Klopp a slightly bigger window for the remontada.

jamrock

Almost winning isn't good enough for Barcelona.

If he doesn't cook immediately after signing especially with the huge expectations, he would crack under the pressure.

Liverpool are happy being nearly men because they went like 15-20 years workout winning anything meaningful.

He's Class though.

FinBarcelonafan

Almost winning isn't good enough for Barcelona.

If he doesn't cook immediately after signing especially with the huge expectations, he would crack under the pressure.

Liverpool are happy being nearly men because they went like 15-20 years workout winning anything meaningful.

He's Class though.

To be honest, I think many top level coach would be interested in coaching Barca. They have so many interesting young players coming up. Potentially another golden generation. Exciting times.

LaMasia popping new prospects week in and out. Insane.

KingLeo10

We ran 117 kms in Paris. This isn’t the old and slow Barca anymore. We’re one of the highest work rate clubs in Europe because of all the young players.

khaled_a_d

We ran 117 kms in Paris. This isn’t the old and slow Barca anymore. We’re one of the highest work rate clubs in Europe because of all the young players.

Sure, and we are also one of the most injured teams. I can't imagine it becoming better with him.
Not against bringing him, it will be a dream. But that is my main concern.

Devils

His final season at Liverpool is very much fizzling out in disappointment. Kind of reminds me of Pep at Barca.

I think he picked a good time to leave though. His star players who were the core of his CL and PL winning team are now past it and the players that have been bought in are looking pretty average.

I really think Liverpool are in for a hard reality check in the post-Klopp era. It's gonna be tough for them.

Home of Barca Fans