Jürgen Klopp

Temptation

Little bit of blame to Quansah. It’s an error that can’t be made, as I’m sure he would admit.

Majority of blame to Klopp. Playing an inexperienced player in one of the most difficult away matches we play, with tons of title pressure, is very poor. If Konate can’t play 2 games in 4 days or there is a chance that he's close to an injury, then you can’t play him against the bottom of the league side in the first of two matches. Quansah struggled against United in the FA cup recently and that was with an experienced player like Gomez beside him. It’s a huge managerial mistake.

He seems to have this habit of not trying to rotate the squad this season and also keep on starting an off-form player rather than the one in-form.

Klopp never plans ahead - he always says every game is important and you shouldn't think ahead of today's game.
That has been his downfall.
For tough away games he should always start the big guns.
But low and behold he plays the strongest team against minnows at Anfield and surprise surprise the players are not healthy enough to play in the important matches.

The complacency starts with Klopp. Starting Quansah in the FA cup against United is fair enough. But when you’re chasing the league…these decisions are what cost Klopp titles in the past. Klopp should have won way more with us.

I'm fuming. Unacceptable.

TrueCule

Little bit of blame to Quansah. It’s an error that can’t be made, as I’m sure he would admit.

Majority of blame to Klopp. Playing an inexperienced player in one of the most difficult away matches we play, with tons of title pressure, is very poor. If Konate can’t play 2 games in 4 days or there is a chance that he's close to an injury, then you can’t play him against the bottom of the league side in the first of two matches. Quansah struggled against United in the FA cup recently and that was with an experienced player like Gomez beside him. It’s a huge managerial mistake.

He seems to have this habit of not trying to rotate the squad this season and also keep on starting an off-form player rather than the one in-form.

Klopp never plans ahead - he always says every game is important and you shouldn't think ahead of today's game.
But low and behold he plays the strongest team against minnows at Anfield and surprise surprise the players are not healthy enough to play in the important matches.

The complacency starts with Klopp. Starting Quansah in the FA cup against United is fair enough. But when you’re chasing the league…these decisions are what cost Klopp titles in the past. Klopp should have won way more with us.

Nothing is lost, the league is wide open and the good thing is that majority of the injured players are coming back from injury so Klopp will be able to play the best 11 until the end of the season.

Temptation

It was United mate :lol:

You should have scored like 3 or 4 in the first half alone. Apart from Salah your offense sucks, Diaz especially.
I see the banter side of things but a Liverpool United game will always be a tough one on paper for both sides. Can't afford to be complacent.

Horatio

You're welcome
Klopp found his master in Ten Hag

4H7.gif

Porque

Agreed. Klopp must be eyeing the Barca job and has been watching a bit too much of Xavi the Great. Thought he could do a Cubarsi with Quansah which turned out to be Cancer.

Ten Hag also been watching his fair share of Barca too by bringing Kambwala into their lineup.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you want to win the PL next year, you know where the grass is greener.

Rassvet

Cl has taken my mind off it but fuming as well. Klopp's squad management is worrying me ever since he played such a strong team against Slavia Praha in both legs.

Should be focused on winning out in the league and making up ground in GD, but can see him going all out in Europa League and then dropping points in one of those 3 straight away matches.

Temptation

Got absolutely schooled by Gasperini tactically.

But then, we have come back from 3 goals down before in a European Knockout tie. Does it ring a bell lads? :troll:

It's the Europa league so I don't care much. I'll only truly care about it if we make the Europa final and are playing for a trophy. League should be the focus.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Got absolutely schooled by Gasperini tactically.

But then, we have come back from 3 goals down before in a European Knockout tie. Does it ring a bell lads? :troll:

It's the Europa league so I don't care much. I'll only truly care about it if we make the Europa final and are playing for a trophy. League should be the focus.

Do you think Klopp will try it and play with A-eleven? Imo you guys should forget it and focus on Pl. I think if you guys win EL but not Pl nobody will be happy while every Red fan would celebrate a pl win but no el win.

Andresito

Staff member
Liverpool have the possibility of demolishing Atalanta away.

It's understandable an EL QF maybe doesn't bring the best out of you in a game you should win. Now with fire on their asses they should be more motivated.

Trent and Jota are back, Alisson is soon as well. They can definitely compete on all fronts now.

Home of Barca Fans