Jürgen Klopp

MagIX

The question should be old Mou or Klopp, i would still choose Klopp for his football. A joy to watch :love:

100%

I dont give a fucking shit in winning the way Mourinho's teams or Chelsea 2012 win, a horrible way to understand football.
And btw it doesn't even make sense to say that Pep won with a stratospheric barca; he transformed it into a dream team... winning while playing spectacular and unique football.
Mourinho wouldn't be capable of that. Instead of exalting their talent, he would have made them run like sheep, typical of his style of play

Temptation

Jurgen Klopp: "I know fans of other clubs will say 'Its just a Carabao Cup' and stuff like this. Yeah, yeah, yeah... You wish you would be here. [...] Nobody in this country wants to see a quadruple winner, that’s why they put the next round of the FA Cup just 3 days after the final."

BURN! Cry more Rags/Chelsea/Arsenal fans. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Jurgen Klopp: "I know fans of other clubs will say 'Its just a Carabao Cup' and stuff like this. Yeah, yeah, yeah... You wish you would be here. [...] Nobody in this country wants to see a quadruple winner, that’s why they put the next round of the FA Cup just 3 days after the final."

Jurgen Flopp (joke) speaking facts! England has too many trophies tough, should reduce to 3 like other countries.

KingLeo10

Awesome manager but you can tell he's got a bit of that loser in his DNA.

Clownish to rate a quadruple that includes the Europa league :lol: When there was an actual Quadruple on the line in 21/22, we know what happened :lol:

Morten

Clownish to rate a quadruple that includes the Europa league :lol: When there was an actual Quadruple on the line in 21/22, we know what happened :lol:

City is basically a cheat code, especially with KDB and Pep, what do you expect them to do, break 100 points every other season?

City is probably on track for 4th in a row, despite a slow start.

Temptation

Any quadruple is an insane achievement coz it includes league title, two different domestic cup competitions and a European competition. If you win every tournament you play in, it's an amazing season even if it's not in the CL.

How many teams have been that close to achieving a real CL quadruple? We came the closest and fought till the last game.

Klopp doesn't have the best record in finals but you're probably the only guy to refer to him as a "loser" after he massively overachieved at all his clubs.

Zidane won all the 3 CL finals but I doubt anyone would take him above Klopp. Context and varying situations needs to be considered.

Temptation

Tactically, he got the better of Pep today.

He deserves the Prem. Our trophy haul doesn't tell you the full story. We deserve so much more.

Gutted that history won't be very kind to Klopp's Liverpool.

For most of Klopp's tenure, we have been every team's worst nightmare(except RM) but we only have 1 PL and CL to show for it. Heartbreaking stuff.

Home of Barca Fans