Juan Manuel Mata

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Let's see how he is next year. He dropped off towards the end of last season although our play style didn't help him.

Gervinho

easily the best player in the PL so far.
he's really not. Mata is productive player, but never a player than can shine during 90 mins and dominate a game. Mata is a very good final third player and end of the season he will give you alot of assists and goals.

K

kingleo

he's really not. Mata is productive player, but never a player than can shine during 90 mins and dominate a game. Mata is a very good final third player and end of the season he will give you alot of assists and goals.

he really is. Arsenal and Spurs just couldn't handle him, he has 6 goals and 7 assists in his last 7 games. Who has been better than Mata so far this season? and please dont say Cazorla :lol:

Gervinho

he really is. Arsenal and Spurs just couldn't handle him, he has 6 goals and 7 assists in his last 7 games. Who has been better than Mata so far this season? and please dont say Cazorla :lol:
there are several better footballer than him. he's in great form and he's a productive player. Like I said good final third player. Players like Cazorla, Van persie, Silva, Aguero, tevez are all better footballers imo

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah Van Persie is fantastic in defence and midfield, he's not just a good player in the final third despite being a striker.

Amazing.

K

kingleo

there are several better footballer than him. he's in great form and he's a productive player. Like I said good final third player. Players like Cazorla, Van persie, Silva, Aguero, tevez are all better footballers imo

thats your opinion of who you think are better than him, but i said who has been better than Mata in the PL so far this season? because none of the players you mentioned have been better than Mata.

89Norcal

Statistically, Mata is performing better than all them this season. I don't like comparing different players as the 1 best unless it's a landslide who was better, because you could argue who had the biggest impact on their team, but RVP probably wins that. Only Silva created more goals than Mata last season and Tevez obviously had minimal impact for City. But I have to say Mata is playing incredibly well for Chelsea.

Alik

Hazard has been just as good.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
For a guy in his first year in the EPL he's doing pretty well. Not super consistent yet but he's doing a good enough job for now.

Jadentheman

ibh0DUtRZwsSRd.gif

Home of Barca Fans