Juan Manuel Mata

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
He'll be even more amazing once Chelsea sign Modric and a proper striker.

Chelsea have no chance now. Spurs are MUCH better than Chelsea... I can't even name a player from the Chelsea team that could get in Spurs first 11.

EDIT: I forgot... Mata could.

He couldn't take Bale's place... He could take Van Der Vaart's place.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
i thought he was pretty poor by his usual standard, gave the ball away alot and messed up a few counter attacks.. but hey, they won :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I was expecting the answers like "It is indeed ironic that their most technically brilliant player would have cost that butcher team their CL!!" and stuff like that... but meh!

B

barcelonista

I was expecting the answers like "It is indeed ironic that their most technically brilliant player would have cost that butcher team their CL!!" and stuff like that... but meh!

Ex-Madridista, I said!

are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_flyer-p244270233814540491bfpe8_400.jpg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Absolutely love how he's stepped up in the face of fierce competition from all the new attacking midfield players. Showing them all who's boss and is probably our best attacker right now.

Juan Mata is BOSS.

K

kingleo

Mata has been immense he looks like he is going to be even better this season than he was last season, right now he is head and shoulders above Cazorla and Silva.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Both Mata & Silva dropped form for a looong time last season, Silva has carried it over to the start of this season aswell, Cazorla has had the brightest start out of the Spaniards in the Premiership no question.

Home of Barca Fans