Juan Cámara(loaned to Girona)

xXKonan

Juan del Carmen Cámara Mesa

Date of birth: February 13,1994.

Place of birth: Jaén, Spain

Height:1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)

Position: Winger.

Originally from Villarreal's Youth system on July 3,2014 He Left Villarreal and signed with Barcelona B.

He Played his First game with the First team as he came on as a Substitute for Jordi Alba, Playing out of Position as a Left back for the Final 15 Mins of the Bayern Leverkusen-Barcelona Champions League Final Group stage Game that eventually came to a 1-1 Draw. And here's what he had to Say after the Match.

Camara: "Dream come true - debut with Barça, and in the Champions League. Had never played at left back before, but very happy." #fcblive

Camara: "Didn't know I would play left back, was told when I was warming up. I was a bit nervous, but think I did well. I'd play anywhere."

Last edited:

xXKonan

Seems like Lucho rates him.

With the most likely Departure of Grimaldo, I wonder if Lucho has any plans on Converting him into a LB?

Just Speculating from me.

God Serena

He played well enough for me to prefer him at LB over Adriano and Mathieu. That's got to be saying something, right?

xXKonan

Despite playing as a makeshift LB today, I thought he had a great game. and worked tirelessly on that left hand side.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Each time I watched him he was very good.
If Denis will continue as midfielder maybe there is room for Camara still.

God Serena

Yeah, he has played well every time he's been called up by Lucho. Something that no other B team player has been able to say.

I just don't really see a place for him, is the only issue.

Home of Barca Fans