Joshua Kimmich

Co0ter

You dont need to be a scientist to understand the simple correlation between the vaccine being new and little to no research published.

Being concerned about possible long term side effects is hardly nonsensical. The same "scientists" approve deadly dyes and carcinogens you consume daily in your foods. They also approve pharmaceuticals at an alarming rate compared to the rigorous studies and approval rates of the past.

The vaccines are here to return the economy to normalcy, they are not here in your best interest.

Dont forget to get your booster?

El Gato

Villarato!
Being concerned about possible long term side effects is hardly nonsensical. The same "scientists" approve deadly dyes and carcinogens you consume daily in your foods. They also approve pharmaceuticals at an alarming rate compared to the rigorous studies and approval rates of the past.

What on earth you talking about?
What possible long term side effects do you have in mind? Growing a third eyeball or some other smart suspicion drawn out of your ass?
Which carcinogens?
Which 'same "scientists" '?

Kimmich is an idiot. Long as he takes precautions he can go ahead and try. W/o the vaccine he's right now facing >1 month on the sidelines and vastly shorter duration of natural immunity.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I thought he was going to get vaccinated after all, after talking to Loew or something? Or is he still holding out?

All the other Bayern outcasts (Gnabry, Musiala and Chupo-Moting) have been vaccinated at this point, right?

Morten

I thought he was going to get vaccinated after all, after talking to Loew or something? Or is he still holding out?

All the other Bayern outcasts (Gnabry, Musiala and Chupo-Moting) have been vaccinated at this point, right?

Well, there is no point in doing it now, he got the real thing(as i personally believe he sort of wanted).

Maybe he will do it in around 6 months though, lets see.

The Observer

What on earth you talking about?
What possible long term side effects do you have in mind? Growing a third eyeball or some other smart suspicion drawn out of your ass?
Which carcinogens?
Which 'same "scientists" '?

Kimmich is an idiot. Long as he takes precautions he can go ahead and try. W/o the vaccine he's right now facing >1 month on the sidelines and vastly shorter duration of natural immunity.

Are you that dense? No one knows yet what's going to happen with your body if you let your own cells induce spike proteins every 6 months over and over again after the 3rd, 4th and 5th jab. You don't need to grow a 3rd eye ball, having a higher chance to suffer from auto immune diseases in 15 years suffices.

Even animals don't get a yearly jab anymore as it's proven to cause cancer and kidney problems in cats for instance:

Although most vaccine manufacturers recommend annual vaccination for feline ?distemper? (panleukopenia) and the feline respiratory viruses (calicivirus and feline herpes virus), there is overwhelming scientific evidence that this is not necessary.

These guidelines were developed as a result of the observation (first reported in 1991) that aggressive soft tissue tumors (sarcomas) seemed to be developing at vaccination sites, particularly at the site of rabies vaccinations. This association was subsequently confirmed and further research showed that all vaccines were implicated. The incidence of tumor formation is estimated to be between 1 in 1000 to 1 in 10,000 per vaccine administered.

A separate issue relating to the vaccination of cats is the possibility that frequent vaccination may increase the incidence of chronic kidney disease. It has been shown that transient inflammation occurs in the kidneys of cats following vaccination.

https://mahosp.info/does-my-cat-need-to-be-vaccinated-every-year/

And that's with classic vaccines that are being used over decades, not mRNA that is used for the first time ever.

Yeah, maybe a 65 year old person should take the risk as catching Corona may end up worse for him but to say that a 25 year old sports person shouldn't even be worried and just trust politicians and big pharma makes you an idiot, not Kimmich.

Your so called "science" told you 6 months ago that 2 jabs = "fully" vaccinated and Covid is over for you. The same "science" now tells you that your certificate to enter anywhere is up in 6 months and you need another jab to be "fully" vaccinated, every 6 months over and over again. They don't know how long the vaccine lasts but they know for sure that there will NEVER be long term side effect with a vaccine technology that has never been widely used before. Hilarious.

"Science" allowed contrast agents to be used for decades in MRI scans. Since 2018 suddenly many are forbidden and the EMA is considering a EU wide ban. My father always refused contrast agents as it was common sense for him that injecting heavy metals might not be the best idea. Guess he was an idiot who should have trusted "the science" which used to recommend it pre 2018.

Birdy

I am reading reports that Kimmich now might be facing long-term issue with his lungs, as side-effect of Covid

That's the price one pays for being stupid

fergus90

How can they possibly know if he's suffering long-term side effects when the man came out of quarantine yesterday and has resumed light training?

Surely more time needs to elapse before reaching that conclusion.

Morten

I am reading reports that Kimmich now might be facing long-term issue with his lungs, as side-effect of Covid

That's the price one pays for being stupid

Even though vaccines aren't a guarantee from not catching the virus(greatly reduced possibility though), basically would have been guaranteed to only get mild symptoms if if he just took the vaccine, oh well.

The Observer

Even though vaccines aren't a guarantee from not catching the virus(greatly reduced possibility though), basically would have been guaranteed to only get mild symptoms if if he just took the vaccine, oh well.

What he has is considered "mild symptoms". He is doing freaking training sessions. :lol:

Birdy

What he has is considered "mild symptoms". He is doing freaking training sessions. :lol:

LOL

Bayern announced he won't play until the end of the year.
Player himself quoted saying " due to slight infiltrations in the lungs, I can't train fully at the moment"

'Mildness' that is

Keep living in your conspiracy bubble

The Observer

And if the reports are true, his lungs needs quite a bit of recovery time, not what i would call mild.

Then don't read "reports" that want to burn the non-obedient heretic. Precautiously letting him rest over the Christmas period doesn't mean he is close to intensive care.

Morten

Then don't read "reports" that want to burn the non-obedient heretic. Precautiously letting him rest over the Christmas period doesn't mean he is close to intensive care.

What are you saying, that as long as you don't go to intensive care and get put on a ventilator, you have mild symptoms by default?

Birdy

Bundesliga is over after next week. But I guess that's not quite as dramatic as "won't play until end of year". :lol:

Dude, do you realize that the guy has a post-covid "infiltration in his lungs", which we -and he - don't know yet

-how serious it is
- how long it will last
- how it will affect his health
- how it will affect his capacity to play football
- how it will affect his capacity to play football at the same level as before

That's the definition of Long-Covid, if you haven't heard (but you have I am sure, and prefer to ignore)

All the rest, is frankly big fat BS
history proved in his case how wrong (and stupid) he was for not taking the vaccine

Home of Barca Fans